School plans for year 10 in term 4 (1 Viewer)

x-Manda-x

HSC
damn i have accelerated chemistry and ipt so i have to do year 12 hsc couse in term 4 lol.
I'm in the same situation, but I'm only doing accelerated ancient history, so you have it double as bad as I do. Goodluck with your courses though.

FTW

HSC
I'm in the same situation, but I'm only doing accelerated ancient history, so you have it double as bad as I do. Goodluck with your courses though.
ouch, anyone thats doing accelerated Good Luck, at least you get to do something useful in term 4

ladymarella

HSC
Revision until School Cwrtificate. Luckily we got all our assessment work over last term which meant a freakishly big workload then but nothing now. We finished end of Novemeber. I think we have to do 'All My own Work' then bludge, watch movies, Elective History 50s and 60s day. It's going to be awesome. I'm loving this whole 6 week term business. Then it's all over. Sick of year ten work an can't wait to start year 11, especially Ext1 English and Modern History.

occer

HSC
N/A
Is this term usually six weeks or is it exceptionally short this year?

Cee.

HSC
^ No. It depends on what school you're going to. I think most year 10s are finishing school earlier than others because of SC.

occer

HSC
N/A
Yep. After the next two weeks, the rest of the time left will be a joke.

x-Manda-x

HSC
ouch, anyone thats doing accelerated Good Luck, at least you get to do something useful in term 4
Aww thanks, really appreciate it =) It's kind of like a double edged sword though, there's good and bad aspects of the whole accelerated thing, but I'm glad I'm doing ancient as the acceleration subject, because it just saves me from doing it the year after anyway.

itszen

HSC
after sc maybe work experience at (hopefully) amnesty international australia. Im hoping i'll get accepted.

spriinkles

HSC
at my school term 4 is basically a bludge. we hardly go to class. we have community service, peer support training, exams, formal etc and then just bludging in class i suppose. nothing special XD

de__locke

HSC
We have SC then exams then work experience. I don't have work experience placement yet and I'm seriously freaking out. x|

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Plans after School Certificate are take a road down memory lane, comprehending that junior years are over and the realisation of senior years lurking behind the corridors. Sigh, that quote serves me right, "in youth we learn, in age we understand". Quitting BoS and DotA should work, for me.

FTW

HSC
Plans after School Certificate are take a road down memory lane, comprehending that junior years are over and the realisation of senior years lurking behind the corridors. Sigh, that quote serves me right, "in youth we learn, in age we understand". Quitting BoS and DotA should work, for me.
How could you quit BoS?! BoS is FTW ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)