School / Subject (1 Viewer)

ameher

HSC
Re: What school you at?

the-derivative said:
Our teachers don't recommend us downloading essays and stuff - just some of the notes to ASSIST us in creating our own notes, also the BOS is a good source for mathematics resources, and the more maths the better.... right?

51st is pretty decent... I mean I think my school's pretty decent and we're only 126 - but we're gonna drop heaps this year.
lolz what makes you say that?

ameher

HSC

the-derivative said:
Last year's group was one of the smartest, and according to teachers the current year group isn't too bright... but still - i don't think my cohort is any better.

LOL you from pats?
lolz yer our grade isnt excellent, u gotta consider last yr we had brains like roger, this yr well we see .... lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

ameher said:
lolz yer our grade isnt excellent, u gotta consider last yr we had brains like roger, this yr well we see .... lolI don't know about my school. But I reckon we will probably stay pretty much the same...
That's just one person...

As in my school, we will probably stay about same...

But in 2009, we will definitely be top 90 - I promise!!! (lol)

Last edited:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

ameher said:
lolz yer our grade isnt excellent, u gotta consider last yr we had brains like roger, this yr well we see .... lol
Yeah, last year Roger, Gabriel and Jason (I think?) - they were ownage.
Hopefully you guys do well - well I want you to do well, don't want Pats to drop - but from the trials, you guys didn't do to well, especially in the maths trials - but then again I didn't do too well in them either... :(

ameher

HSC

btw the derivative i think i noe who u are, did u happen to get prefect for 09?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

ameher said:
lolz the trials, half the cohort didnt take the trials srsly, most of us have started hitting the books when we got told off by brother dom
That trial was a joke - q10 was like an exact copy of the question from 2004 HSC or 2005 HSC (just different wording). I don't know how that trial can prepare students for hsc.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

ameher said:
lolz the trials, half the cohort didnt take the trials srsly, most of us have started hitting the books when we got told off by brother dom
LOL yeah Brother Domenic raged at my class heaps - said we were really lazy and threatened to cancel the accelerated program and blamed it on my year group.

But yeah - I can't imagine Patrician Brothers without Brother Domenic

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

the-derivative said:
LOL yeah Brother Domenic raged at my class heaps - said we were really lazy and threatened to cancel the accelerated program and blamed it on my year group.

But yeah - I can't imagine Patrician Brothers without Brother Domenic
Hahahahah...what?

Why would he do that? Unless the average was like fail...

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

lyounamu said:
Hahahahah...what?

Why would he do that? Unless the average was like fail...
Mainly because he said he was sick of seeing us bludge around... also because the average was close to a fail ... like I did pretty well ranking wise... but i wasn't happy with the actual mark.

ameher

HSC

dw the derivative we'll end up with a number of band 6's in mathematics, and E4's in extension 1, i gurantee ya on that one, hopefully somoene pushes a 99 uai this yr

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

ameher said:
dw the derivative we'll end up with a number of band 6's in mathematics, and E4's in extension 1, i gurantee ya on that one, hopefully somoene pushes a 99 uai this yr
Yeah, i think you'll def get a Band 6 in MX2 - that guy's a genious in your year group... and hopefully I'm one of the guys getting an E4/band 6 in maths.

H

hilaryv

loreto at nomanhurst...... maths ext 1, english adv, italian cont., ancient, history ext & SOR I - can't wait for it all be over!!!:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)