• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

School Uniform + Shopping = No Customer Service!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
So what do you think? Going to the shops after school with school uniform on equals no customer service?

I support this theory! Everytime i go shopping with friends or anyone, the shop assistants don't give you customer service rather they eye you out as if your going to take something and then you go to the counter and buy one of their items and feel like sh*t because they dont even say a word! No thankyou or hi ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Its so cruel to school kids! Feel like we're being discriminated against just because we are wearing school uniform. P.S Do not go into shops with uniform on like Myers, Oroton<===WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!, :chainsaw:

HSC
Convenience store Curries always think all teenagers who go in want to steal something

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
honeynlicorice said:
So what do you think? Going to the shops after school with school uniform on equals no customer service?

I support this theory! Everytime i go shopping with friends or anyone, the shop assistants don't give you customer service rather they eye you out as if your going to take something and then you go to the counter and buy one of their items and feel like sh*t because they dont even say a word! No thankyou or hi ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Its so cruel to school kids! Feel like we're being discriminated against just because we are wearing school uniform. P.S Do not go into shops with uniform on like Myers, Oroton<===WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!, :chainsaw:
Maybe because they think high school kids aren't going to complain about their poor service or that your complaints to the manager will not be taken seriously.

johony

HSC
what area do you live in? if i'm shopping in the CBD i generally receive better service, than in bankstown for example.

and my uniform looks much more upmarket, than the polo shirts and trackpants accustomed with schools in the bankstown area. oh and add to the fact that most kids usually just walk in, fuck around the store then leave.

Rainie

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Convenience store Curries always think all teenagers who go in want to steal something
I lol'ed. Simpsons much? :rofl:

Well, I kinda agree. I just get the eye everytime I walk into some shops after school. Not nice :jedi:

HSC
The high end stores in the city are fukin pretentious cockcunts.

"Hi, may i help you?"
"No thanks, i'm just looking"
"Oh yeah, that seems right"

Ah, can't really blame them.

HSC
johony said:
what area do you live in? if i'm shopping in the CBD i generally receive better service, than in bankstown for example.

and my uniform looks much more upmarket, than the polo shirts and trackpants accustomed with schools in the bankstown area. oh and add to the fact that most kids usually just walk in, fuck around the store then leave.
I shop around the CBD, Bankstown, Parra, Burwood area. I guess they might judge with the whole school uniform thing but generally all these places arent quite fond of school kids. I walked into the same store on Thursday night once wearing non school uniform clothing and they were HEAPS nicer, its like they had split personalities!:uhhuh:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Best is wearing shitty clothes and then buying expensive shit. Shop assistants always get confused.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: School Uniform + Shopping = No Customer Service!!!

They prefer looking at you in your nurse, French maid outfit or whatever tickles their fancy more than school girl outfits.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Exphate said:
Wow, who'd have thought customer service in a retail store would be shit?

Definitely not me!

lolfags.
I bet you are a VIP at Maccas and Bras n Things now huh?

Manboobs meanie to ta rescue " Mam, are you gonna finish that?"

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
kevinx2 said:
lol so very true, even this $2 dollar asian store near our school thinks that we're all thieves

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Riet said:
Best is wearing shitty clothes and then buying expensive shit. Shop assistants always get confused.
lol, my mate did this, he was buying his girlfriend a gold bracelet from some upmarket jewellery store, apparently they were really rude to him till he spent $3000

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The_highwayman said:
stolen or earned?
earned. I like buying shit in cash. If I'm not willing to spend on something when I have the cash in my hand I don't really need it. When I just put shit on my card I buy more.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ESPECIALLY if you go to a public school.

JB makes us leave our bags at the door, MYERS give us shifty eyes and K-Mart told me to stop eating chocolate. When the old lady next to me was eating an ice-cream. I was even with my mum at the time!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ESPECIALLY if you go to a public school.

JB makes us leave our bags at the door, MYERS give us shifty eyes and K-Mart told me to stop eating chocolate. When the old lady next to me was eating an ice-cream. I was even with my mum at the time!
lol

never really noticed a difference between uniform/non-uniform iirc. I never went into prissy places though it would have been stopping off @ bi-lo with mum or something so nobody would have cared

did get kicked out of target once because they thought my friends were trying to steal shit, which they were. not in uniform that day though lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)