schoolies destinations (1 Viewer)

beryl

im going to terrigal, me and group of friends.. when are u guys going, we're goin 24th-29th nov we're pretty sure.... group of girls... coupla guys.. whats ur groups like and where are u staying?

Zebra

beryl said:
im going to terrigal, me and group of friends.. when are u guys going, we're goin 24th-29th nov we're pretty sure.... group of girls... coupla guys.. whats ur groups like and where are u staying?
We are going in a group of four (chicks) and we're staying at the hostel from the 16th to the 19th november, only short trip cause we are going overseas later on

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Hey I'm going to CANADA!!!! To Vancouver, Victoria and Kamloops for 2.5 weeks leaving on November 28th...I can't wait!!! :D :D :D Bring on maple syrup, mooses and ice hockey, haha ;)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well my accomodation is only $50 for 10 days. no, not 50 a night, 50 for the WHOLE TEN DAYS!!!
wooo thank god for friends whose grandparents own a highrise unit in surfers! WOOOO

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
Im going to surfers from 5th dec to 12th... 50m from cavill, 100m from beach, 5 of my friends n 1 person i cant stand... priceless...

mayflower

^^
thats practically the same as me. were going on 5th - 12th, and our accomodation is similar. except i can't stand 2 out of the 6 other ppl that are going, possibly 3. can't wait :p

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
LOL ohhh how funni... change the "ONE" person i cant stand now to THREE. sum1 decides to hav n afterparty n not invite us, aswell as dogging pre formal fotos... so now its 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)