schoolies destinations (1 Viewer)

funk_master81

HSC
yeah except its not really a cool place to go. it is like a massive hole in the earth.

mack

Banned
HSC
And plus theres barely anyone there. No nightlife.

I threw a beer bottle down the main street at 10pm and it smashed on a footpath and noone heard or saw a thing because they were all asleep......

mack

Banned
HSC
Well yeah, because people who had no life outside of the internet spammed this forum like crazy to get their post count up.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Well yeah, because people who had no life outside of the internet spammed this forum like crazy to get their post count up.
It is sadly such a common activity aswell, they assume that post count is somehow a status symbol that will gain them some respect.

Gain respect by producing quality posts, not utter crap.

Back to the point, anyone going up to the Entrance? How crowded and busy does it get during schoolies?

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Avoca is a fucking mad party beach but definitely not in early December. There'll be no other schoolies people up there, no one even remotely your age (they'll all be either at school or doing their uni exams still)... Avoca in January is the go.. Same with the south coast.

Everyone should just stick to Surfers and Byron for the authentic schoolies experience, and if you're really interested in living on the wild side*, sunshine coast might be the go (still heaps of schoolies up there)

*: note sarcasm

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i'm off to the contiki resort at great keppel island

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Bone577 said:
anyone going up to the Entrance? How crowded and busy does it get during schoolies?
not going to the Entrance but i live there
and it is not busy at all the only time it is is during school holidays
u gunna have to hike it to clubs in terrigal or gosford or even toukley

lalaynie

i dont see hwy people come to the coast for schoolies, go to surfers or qld somewhere, THE COAST IS A HOLE...
hahaha, nah its okay, but not the best place i dont think anyways, i mean its not that great...
we're going to great keppel, but we got a house up there to ourselves, and were alowed to use all the contiki things as well! going to be so awesome!!! have fun kids!

fairycuntmother

HSC
the coast is good if u have heaps of good friends with u

propper schoolies is good for meeting people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)