Schoolies Is Sad! (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Let me settle this. Johnny and Dunny are champs and Dreamerish and Argonaut are tools.
Doesn't really bother me, but I'm sure they'll enjoy the clarification. After all, where else but in a BoS Schoolies thread are they going to hear that? :rolleyes:

johnny_87

HSC
Well, at school.

Also out in public, somewhere you two never hear it by the sounds of it (if you hear it at all)

HSC
umm some people may go up there to drink and have fun with mates. if ur not able to get out there and have fun and act your age dont winge..... leave skoolies to the HARDCORE people. yewwww ill see everyone at surfers on the 19th

johnny_87

HSC
I don't think you know what you're talking about do you?

Just run back to your little online boyfriend - Mr Smith

You spend so much time here that it's quite clear no-one in the real world wants you

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
I don't think you know what you're talking about do you?

Just run back to your little online boyfriend - Mr Smith

You spend so much time here that it's quite clear no-one in the real world wants you
And you do? :rolleyes:

I give exhibit A:
johnny_87 said:
F**k off tool
I'm proud of my online boyfriend, thank you very much. :D

Well, unlike you, I spend a considerable amount of time in educational threads, instead of all my precious minutes calling people tools in a Schoolies thread. ;)

dunny22

HSC
hey dreamerish...we meet again...u just havent learnt hav u...U DONT HAV ANY REAL FRIENDS N U NEVA WILL....so stop trying to make converaation coz we don giv a shit bout u....go bak to ur obscure place A.K.A ARGONAUTS lil fella, giv him a good 5 min work n then go down the local gun shop n he will say"heres a gun n 2 bullets....go n shhot urself n ur mate in the head u stupid prick....they only satisaftion in ur boring life is tryin to dominate the BOS forum by reffering to the use of bad grammar... face it...no one cares how smart u think u are... coz at the end ov the day ...wen uv got no more money to pay 4 ur friends...u can run done to the broffel in a flashing quik dash...coz by then uv realised ur a co-ed in need of cash

johnny_87

HSC
Well doesn't that just make you superior that you spend your time on educational threads?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
hey dreamerish...we meet again...u just havent learnt hav u...U DONT HAV ANY REAL FRIENDS N U NEVA WILL....so stop trying to make converaation coz we don giv a shit bout u....go bak to ur obscure place A.K.A ARGONAUTS lil fella, giv him a good 5 min work n then go down the local gun shop n he will say"heres a gun n 2 bullets....go n shhot urself n ur mate in the head u stupid prick....they only satisaftion in ur boring life is tryin to dominate the BOS forum by reffering to the use of bad grammar... face it...no one cares how smart u think u are... coz at the end ov the day ...wen uv got no more money to pay 4 ur friends...u can run done to the broffel in a flashing quik dash...coz by then uv realised ur a co-ed in need of cash
If you haven't already realised, I don't even bother reading your posts because they remind me of a vomit-like mess.

If you want to insult me, learn to articulate first. ;)

And Johnny? Yes. Yes it does.

johnny_87

HSC
You truly are DREAMING. No wonder you have no mates.

Don't bother replying to this because I won't be replying to you.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
You truly are DREAMING. No wonder you have no mates.

Don't bother replying to this because I won't be replying to you.
That's funny, nothing's stopped you for the last... oh, 10 pages?

Oh, nice play with my name. Yep. Real smart. You deserve a medal.

dunny22

HSC
see ARTICULATE...wot kind ov a wanka wuld use a word like that in a normal convo...
DIAGNOSIS=Freak

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
see ARTICULATE...wot kind ov a wanka wuld use a word like that in a normal convo...
DIAGNOSIS=Freak
It isn't jargon, you know.

Don't blame us for your limited vocabulary.

Besides, that was a weak attack. Got anymore? Bring it on, bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)