Schoolies: to do list :) (1 Viewer)

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
i think u all need to chill out a bit... come on guys, schoolies is about the love!! where's the love here?
lol, its all about hanging with ur mates, a living a care free existance just having fun... everyone has different ways of enjoying themselves and filling in their time so let them do wat they want and u do what u want...
The love ppl! haha :)

7th Sign

HSC
MeLT87 said:
i think u all need to chill out a bit... come on guys, schoolies is about the love!! where's the love here?
lol, its all about hanging with ur mates, a living a care free existance just having fun... everyone has different ways of enjoying themselves and filling in their time so let them do wat they want and u do what u want...
The love ppl! haha :)

I think some people read my post wrong eg somne of the haters, re read it people, I think its a list with alot of fun in it

* Get lowies
* Meet up with some of my cousins from noosa/gold coast
* Drink a shit load
* Party 7pm-5pm sleep 5am-1pm
* Go out to some clubs
* Get out to the theme parks maby if some of tha boyz want to
* Maby get down to tha beach aswell
* Meet up with some gals/other ppl from sydney that will be up their aswell
* eat some food in their aswell
* go crusins in my cousins done up ride around tha gold coast
* blow cash on things
* maby a bit of chilling at the local shops i dunno
* probly go for alot of swimming/ chilling in the pool/ gym at the hotel
* more more drinking
* chilling back with peeps
* get more lowies
* Might even go up to noosa after schoolies if i still got any cash left or hit my parents up for a payment.....

where did i say i was going to rape gals and try in get into fights and wreck it for other people?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
DON'T PLAN SHIT!

the randomness of schoolies is wat made mine the best week ever...
and those who plan on sleeping... get over it now
u probs get 1 hour maybe 2 a night
sleep when ya get home

whitie

HSC
mizz_smee said:
those who plan on sleeping... get over it now
u probs get 1 hour maybe 2 a night
sleep when ya get home
Shit...im going for two weeks so after that i'm going to be a deadset zombie.

Im thinking the first thing to go will be the eyebrows if i go to sleep

Crowie

HSC
N/A
plan 4 schoolies
get up the 7 am sat morn far out lol
start drinking bout 10 after unpacking
keep drinking
blank
blank blank
drink more
fly home sat arvo the next week

pete_mate

HSC
7th Sign you acted like a wog person in your post

what the hell is a lowwie anyway?

7th Sign

HSC
pete_mate said:
7th Sign you acted like a wog person in your post

what the hell is a lowwie anyway?

a female who enjoys male company basically.

whitie

HSC
Trev said:
GO TO FOO FIGHTERS CONCERT IN BRISSY =D
Is anyone else going while they're at schoolies in surfers? (or elsewhere)
How much are tickets and whats the date...I wouldnt mind going

HSC
SCHOOLIES PLAN

in a different place each night, and trying to get as many people to join in as possible -
1. Drink
2. smoke a bit of the local produce :)
3. Drink alot more
4. get in trouble with the authorities, spark up a convo with the officers as they drive me to my house, get to know em :)
5. drink more
6. do it all again

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
to do list:
bible studies every second day
drinking lots of pepsi, alcohol is bad
sleep at 7:30 every nytm abd wake up at 6:00 am to do the house work
eat heaalthy, no chocolate it is a sin...
im goning 2 have so much fun :D
lol..
and the next person 2 make sweaping genrialization about wogz, or leboz... is not goin 2 hear the end of it. im a leb and i do not walk around aurban staition looking 4 a fukn root, and if not fighting with others.
i you guys wana be fuk wits, and talk about rape and shit, do so with out the mention of nationalities.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
fact 1- a man of lebanese decent was sentenced to 65 years jail for rape after joining 6 other men, hu were ALSO of lebenese decent in pack raping an australian girl

fact 2 - ur schoolies is boring shit

fact 3 - australia is not in the northern hemisphere

GSTARRAW

JamiL said:
to do list:
bible studies every second day
drinking lots of pepsi, alcohol is bad
sleep at 7:30 every nytm abd wake up at 6:00 am to do the house work
eat heaalthy, no chocolate it is a sin...
im goning 2 have so much fun :D
lol..
and the next person 2 make sweaping genrialization about wogz, or leboz... is not goin 2 hear the end of it. im a leb and i do not walk around aurban staition looking 4 a fukn root, and if not fighting with others.
i you guys wana be fuk wits, and talk about rape and shit, do so with out the mention of nationalities.
Sif you'd admit your a lebo... wallah bro, i swear let's go bankstown maybe there'll be some lowies we can root if not rape bro
wallah, i swear.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
dawso said:
fact 1- a man of lebanese decent was sentenced to 65 years jail for rape after joining 6 other men, hu were ALSO of lebenese decent in pack raping an australian girl

fact 2 - ur schoolies is boring shit

fact 3 - australia is not in the northern hemisphere
fact 1: ur first fact is incorrect, mr skaff is not of lebanese decent, his parents where from palistine, who moved 2 lebanon, that does not make him lebanese. also he was born in australia, not the middle east, so by my account he is australian.

fact 1.5: just cos some cock sucker thinks he is all that, and doesnt know how 2 treat gurls, doesn mean all aribs are like that.

fact 1.75: a Pakistan doctor have 5 sons, 4 of them were charged with being involved in a gang rap, does that mean all Pakistan ppl are rapist, he'll no, im sure there have been many australians who have commited rap 2... i dont judge u or any1 so lay off it dickhead

fact 2: i was jkn dickhead, if u realy think i was goin 2 do bible studies 4 2 weeks ur more stupid than i thought.

fact 3: the southen hemeshpere is what u call the south seaking poll (im talking about magneitc feilds here). the south seaking poll of a magnet, is called the northen hemisphere of the magnet, its a pun. also in space we dont no which is north and south, since american made the 1st maps they had the northen hemisphere as the northen hemishpere, but its all realitive, the southen hemesphere may well have been known as the northen hempisphere if an australian ploted the map 1st.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
JamiL said:
fact 1: ur first fact is incorrect, mr skaff is not of lebanese decent, his parents where from palistine, who moved 2 lebanon, that does not make him lebanese. also he was born in australia, not the middle east, so by my account he is australian.

fact 1.5: just cos some cock sucker thinks he is all that, and doesnt know how 2 treat gurls, doesn mean all aribs are like that.

fact 1.75: a Pakistan doctor have 5 sons, 4 of them were charged with being involved in a gang rap, does that mean all Pakistan ppl are rapist, he'll no, im sure there have been many australians who have commited rap 2... i dont judge u or any1 so lay off it dickhead

fact 2: i was jkn dickhead, if u realy think i was goin 2 do bible studies 4 2 weeks ur more stupid than i thought.

fact 3: the southen hemeshpere is what u call the south seaking poll (im talking about magneitc feilds here). the south seaking poll of a magnet, is called the northen hemisphere of the magnet, its a pun. also in space we dont no which is north and south, since american made the 1st maps they had the northen hemisphere as the northen hemishpere, but its all realitive, the southen hemesphere may well have been known as the northen hempisphere if an australian ploted the map 1st.
he has connections with the lebanon...

i never said that means anything about the country, simply stated a fact,

joking isnt kool when ur talking about the bible man...

and its simple, we call this the southern hemisphere

cheers

-dawso

ps - so dont hav energy 2 continue argument, lame and bordering on flaming so if u wanna reply, go ahead, ill just let ya hav the last word

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)