SDD - A Major Turn Off (1 Viewer)

cassini

HSC
i wish i could do SDD seeming it's so easy, but we don't have it:bomb:

Traediras

HSC
Heh, the theory for us is rather sketchy while we work on our major projects, but we're gonna be doing a lot of theory next term D:

The only thing that really sucks for me is doing algorithms/flowcharts/dataflow diagrams/desk checks/etc. I'm fine with everything else.

T-Bone32

HSC
i just HATE SDD with a passion!!!!!!:burn::burn::burn: annoying..... and ive also figured that out of ALL of my subjects..... there is ONLY 1 that i want to pass in and the rest can go and die in a hole...:burn::burn::jedi::rofl::bomb: HOSPITALITY!!!!!!!!:sun::sun::rofl2:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i just HATE SDD with a passion!!!!!!:burn::burn::burn: annoying..... and ive also figured that out of ALL of my subjects..... there is ONLY 1 that i want to pass in and the rest can go and die in a hole...:burn::burn::jedi::rofl::bomb: HOSPITALITY!!!!!!!!:sun::sun::rofl2:
that's not good.. it is essential for you to do well in everything

kanyeezy

HSC
I dont understand why people don't like software, you spend >50% of your time sitting on a computer, and most of the content involved is general knowledge. lol

schultzy92

HSC
I Like software design and i can actually study for it x) its fun lol ok i did not just say that. LOL i got to do software developers view of hardware and it was ok but the division of binary suck ass lol :p im aiming for 80 atleast in the exam...

huwscor

HSC
yeah SDD is a crappy subject. For some reason it doesn't seem too hard yet our class all got such crappy marks... our exam wasn't too good either. The highest was 58% and the lowest was 52%.

Its the stupidly annoying algorithms that probably only the person who made them can understand coz they made them at the time. We got to do the binary/ logic gates etc option though which i sorta liked.

Think thats about it. The major project was pretty good too.

HSC
I love SDD. A little more than half of all lessons are spent working on your major project and since I did mine in about 2 weekends (spent probably 10 hours a day on it for 4 days) I did my own thing which included surf the web all period, play my project (Tetris) and finish homework from other classes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)