Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
Okay so I did the HAST and I was literally studying year 11 math and stuff but really it’s just writing skills, the pattern thing and math was very physics-y from my memory but my mind is quite hazy but that’s what I remember haha

mikrokosmos

HSC
1984 by george orwell, fahrenheit 451 by ray bradbury, the handmaid's tale by margaret atwood, brave new world by aldous huxley

or tbh see if u can ask any yr10-11s in ur school what their class assigned novels are, and read those. that's suitable for a higher level of reading and plus u get a headstart for ur future assessments by already reading the book
YESSS to these

anondude

HSC
Has anybody gotten an interview or an offer from normo? im in year 10 transferring to year 11.

vazzai8

HSC
i thought the email was saying the interviews are being held between the 5th-15th of October?

anondude

HSC
i thought the email was saying the interviews are being held between the 5th-15th of October?
yea i think you're right. do you think that mean we didnt get an offer or perhaps we still got time?

vazzai8

HSC
yea i think you're right. do you think that mean we didnt get an offer or perhaps we still got time?
i have no idea... not sure if the school has said they'd notify those who didn't get an offer

Scimat

HSC
Schools do notify people who didn't get an offer. It would be unfair to not notify them. But many schools didn't release the outcomes yet because they have more applications, or they're taking a different process I guess. Baulkham Hills didn't release its results. I'm kinda scared. Do you think distinction would be average at baulko?

kkk579

hello
HSC
Schools do notify people who didn't get an offer. It would be unfair to not notify them. But many schools didn't release the outcomes yet because they have more applications, or they're taking a different process I guess. Baulkham Hills didn't release its results. I'm kinda scared. Do you think distinction would be average at baulko?
wait what offers did u get from schools again

wzsmartypants

HSC
it's possible that normo dont notify those who dont get offers, that happened to my friend

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
u tried for baulko aswell? if u did, was there a HAST test or nah if u make reserve u should be happy lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)