• Want some good practice on harder HSC questions?
    Our BoS trial exams will be held on:
    ● 4th October (Maths Ext2)
    ● 4th October (Maths Ext1)
    ● 5th October (Chemistry)
    Click here for details on how to register
  • Happy 20 YEARS to us!

Selective School interviews: (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just saying, they still haven't given out rejections, I know for a fact rejections for Penrith come out in October, as I asked the ladies at the office

kkk579

HSC
N/A
yeah here is a little entertainment for all those anxious soles. But trust me, no matter the outcome, you'll feel way better

I was going to eat that woman alive over the phone, but u know the polite way just incase they might be checking personality. Cause their goddamn motto is manners maketh a man
HAHAHAH

HSC
NGL many people cap, I remember one person saying 2 days after HAST that the results are out. Not saying I don't believe her/him, that's a great achievement, but since one person out of like 200 that were roaming bored of studies before the HAST is saying that they got in and no one else got anything back makes everything kind of unbelievable.

kkk579

HSC
N/A
NGL many people cap, I remember one person saying 2 days after HAST that the results are out. Not saying I don't believe her/him, that's a great achievement, but since one person out of like 200 that were roaming bored of studies before the HAST is saying that they got in and no one else got anything back makes everything kind of unbelievable.
that’s true but doesn’t seem like this guy is trolling at all but u nvr know u could be right

lnt

HSC
we just gotta pray ppl leave the school now, but from what my friends said, an average of like 4 ppl do leave hurlstone to go to a higher school or just bc of moving houses
dont worry me and my close friends are gonna be leaving 💀 keep ur hopes up

lnt

HSC
wait sorry forgot to mention that we're yr10 rn going into yr11 tho : ( barely anyone leaves for yr10 entry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)