Selective School interviews: (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
NGL many people cap, I remember one person saying 2 days after HAST that the results are out. Not saying I don't believe her/him, that's a great achievement, but since one person out of like 200 that were roaming bored of studies before the HAST is saying that they got in and no one else got anything back makes everything kind of unbelievable.

kkk579

hello
HSC
NGL many people cap, I remember one person saying 2 days after HAST that the results are out. Not saying I don't believe her/him, that's a great achievement, but since one person out of like 200 that were roaming bored of studies before the HAST is saying that they got in and no one else got anything back makes everything kind of unbelievable.
that’s true but doesn’t seem like this guy is trolling at all but u nvr know u could be right

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Like I asked @Constantspy977 when he got his outcome and he said this week, and I ended up getting mine this week so the time frame is really close, but many people are just bullshitting a whole month apart

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
reserve 2 for girra wjfjkarhksjfek so close
ik someone who got top 10% but ended up making it in girra
i think it’s coz they got like the middle top 10% but i got bottom 10%
also coz my lack of extracurriculars and awards could be why
You have one more year, I suggest you joi cadets and AYCC for extra curricular Rhey are amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)