Semester 1, 2008 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
jayadore said:
Is she interesting? If so, she might actually get me to wake up. Brain function at that time is pretty much non existent for me. > <"

Also, lol@HP.

She's um...interesting, yes. I mean, I liked her a lot. A few others didn't. :D

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i need to wait for the school of psychology to release the timetable, and to tell me which electives i got into

HSC
Ennaybur said:
Do two hour lectures normally go for the whole 2hrs?
Doing Moral Psychology? I can't imagine a phil lecture going for a WHOLE 2 hrs! But hopefully there are breaks and/or early finishes as Neb said.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Doing Moral Psychology? I can't imagine a phil lecture going for a WHOLE 2 hrs! But hopefully there are breaks and/or early finishes as Neb said.
I'm doing Philosophy of Mind and Philosophy of Happiness (I think). DBM and Caroline West's ones. Are you doing Moral?

HSC
Ennaybur said:
I'm doing Philosophy of Mind and Philosophy of Happiness (I think). DBM and Caroline West's ones. Are you doing Moral?
Yes I am doing Moral. I plan to do the ones you're doing next year.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Does the philosophy department swap units of study around per year? Like, if moral was being done this year, would you have to wait two years before they held it again (ala the English department)?

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Does the philosophy department swap units of study around per year? Like, if moral was being done this year, would you have to wait two years before they held it again (ala the English department)?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure you can do Moral any year.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Because of that stupid gay English course which is stupid and I failed by 2% I can't do English this year

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
I have a 3 hour lecturer lolwut

novembre

HSC
N/A
Hey, does anyone know if music units (conservatorium ones, not held on camperdown/darlington) can be credited towards a bachelor of commerce degree?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Because of that stupid gay English course which is stupid and I failed by 2% I can't do English this year
Can't you do some English in first sem?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Can't you do some English in first sem?
Yeah I sent them a reply asking if I can do a junior course this semester. I wanna major in English now because Film Studies is a major inconvenience to like, everything else I do

nick1689

HSC
I may have just screwed up my great timetable. Would my timetable have changed if I did the following?:

I thought that I might try and change one lecture to a later time so I went to customise timetable. It then, after I put some times in, came up with the draft timetable that it could be, however I didnt like it so I quit the timetable page. Now I didnt press the button that confirmed that this was going to be my new timetable. Im just worried that my previous timetable may have been altered. Could this have happened, or am I safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)