Semester 1, 2008 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
no roll call at lectures
Mostly. Occasionally you'll come across a patronising/dictatorial lecturer who takes a roll or something and threatens to fail you if you don't keep up lecture attendance.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
At which point you drop the subject if at all possible.

Has anyone ever come across one of those people before? Not me. Not even when I was doing chem1102 with about 20 other people.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Haha my Wednesday is such a waste. One lecture, at noon. Way to take a dump right in the middle of a useful day, evil timetable machine =<

Apart from that though it's not too bad, I've got Friday off and some annoying breaks Tuesday/Thursday but hopefully I can be productive during those. Silly ECOP1001 lectures/tutorials won't budge no matter what I do, oh well =/

ETA: Also, SCLG tutorial is my first class Monday (though its at 2pm haha) which will hopefully put me in a good mood for the rest of the week :)

Last edited:

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Indeedy. I did have another ecop thing turn up on wednesday arvo before though which made it feel less useless. And I can't get it to go back there now. It's sitting on my Tuesday afternoon no matter what I do. Leering at me. =/ So to make up for it I will make Wednesday my supar study day! (Let's see how long that lasts :D)

KarmaKitten

HSC
Fuck yes.

All day Tues and Wed, and one stupid ridiculous tutorial on Thursday. I've tried moving it around as much possible. But it doesn't look like it.
But oh well, thats a four day weekend! Hell yes.

kokodamonkey

HSC
in comparison to everyone elses im preety happy with mine. only one really early start

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

That's mine for first semester.
I think it's okay. =/
Minus the tuesday's english tut and ancient history lecture bit.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Yeah that's about right for first year engo/commerce...those science units really have heaps of hours :\

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Lots of maths (mostly applied) and a bit of programming/physics. It's pretty hard, but if you're interested in the stuff you'll do fine. I guess that's a plus, since it's a very broad field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)