Semester 1 2012 Timetables! (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes, ELISE is compulsory.

Now on the topic of walks, Red Centre to CLB is a walk up a few stairs. It should be doable though.

CLB to Physics is a bit of a trek in the opposite direction and a bit longer. That should be doable.

Mathews to Webster building is a longer walk. Webster to Biomedical is very long. That's pretty much walking up all the steps and you're going to the tip top of the campus.

So yeah... some of those walks...

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
For those wondering about the walking...check the map: http://www.facilities.unsw.edu.au/Maps/pdf/kensington.pdf
The only thing you should be concerned about is the stair-walking between lower and upper campus. They're annoying, but not that bad if you only have to walk once, as buses go to both upper and lower campus. I wouldn't give up a better schedule due to needing to walk, unless it's ridiculous (i.e. walking to and from upper and lower campus multiple times)...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Walking down steps is bearable. Walking up steps... in a hurry, not good, most times.

amour

Female
HSC
Yes, ELISE is compulsory.

Now on the topic of walks, Red Centre to CLB is a walk up a few stairs. It should be doable though.

CLB to Physics is a bit of a trek in the opposite direction and a bit longer. That should be doable.

Mathews to Webster building is a longer walk. Webster to Biomedical is very long. That's pretty much walking up all the steps and you're going to the tip top of the campus.

So yeah... some of those walks...
What is ELISE?

plasticities

HSC
Does anyone else a random red clash? ENGG1000 is clashing with itself it seems xD
Yeah I was doing my friends timetable for her and I think it's because the times shift between weeks, but because the timetable is for the whole semester it looks like a clash. Regardless it still lets you enrol just fine.

D94

HSC
N/A
That's fine for Engg1000. It just means for different weeks, there are different times.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh yeah oops. My bad. Sorry, sorry.

Crap, I haven't been to uni for a long time. <_<

twistedrebel

HSC
i never consider locations because i dont mind the walk and decently fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)