Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzie17

HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter

Does anyone have like a 4 or 5 hour gap between lectures etc? If so what are you people going to do in that time?

bradc1988

HSC

lozzie17 said:
Does anyone have like a 4 or 5 hour gap between lectures etc? If so what are you people going to do in that time?
I have a four hour gap every Wednesday, I'm just going to go home. I have nothing to do in my 1 hour gaps yet, so I don't know what I would do in a four hour one.

lozzie17

HSC

bradc1988 said:
I have a four hour gap every Wednesday, I'm just going to go home. I have nothing to do in my 1 hour gaps yet, so I don't know what I would do in a four hour one.
Yeh ... I don't really see the point in bussing it home just to have to go back, If i got home I would end up not going to my lecture in the afternoon . . . Should be interesting to try and fill 4 hours. . ew lol

bradc1988

HSC

lozzie17 said:
Yeh ... I don't really see the point in bussing it home just to have to go back, If i got home I would end up not going to my lecture in the afternoon . . . Should be interesting to try and fill 4 hours. . ew lol
I'm lucky I live around 15-25 mintues away by bus, as I have to come back for a tutorial, and also can go back and fourth within an hour if need be. I don't know what I'd do for 4 very long hours if I didn't....maybe sleep, 2 days in I'm already tired.

lozzie17

HSC

Yeh its such an effort - waking up way earlier than usual . . etc. I don't even have any work to do in my huge break. . . great. Maybe I should start doing some online readings. . .FUN ha ha.. I should prob go to the copy centre as well . . . but I don't think that will take 4 hours - although with the lines in that place you never know!

bradc1988

HSC

lozzie17 said:
Yeh its such an effort - waking up way earlier than usual . . etc. I don't even have any work to do in my huge break. . . great. Maybe I should start doing some online readings. . .FUN ha ha.. I should prob go to the copy centre as well . . . but I don't think that will take 4 hours - although with the lines in that place you never know!
Yeah I know, I have four 8am lectures, I wasn't even awake at 8am in highschool. I went past the copy centre the other day and the lines were pretty long, maybe a 45 minute wait. I'll probably go to the Co-op bookshop and get a textbook, that was a good waste of around 45 minutes last time I was in there. Yeah it would be good to have some work to do in the breaks, get the work out if the way, but I havn't got any yet!

Hmm I'm off to bed.

lozzie17

HSC

Yes, I should be too seeings I have an early start. Yuck. Night : )

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

townie said:
lol, i meant my maths STATS lecturer

the psych chick is cool

OMG, does any1 do HPSC2100 WEIRDEST LECTURER EVER, but funny

Okay, so who wants to meat townie for lunch 2morow, i wanna get drunk

and OMG, yay, PSYC2011 people get to work with rats this semester!

carslaw toilets. you. me. tommorow. 4pm. be there

;)

lozzie17

HSC

Ha well don't watch so much that you fall asleep in your 8am lecture - desks arent particularly comfortable to sleep on.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A

Is it just me or is Uni food worse than School food?

Also, 'My Sharona' is stuck in my head due to Simpsons. Good night all.

lozzie17

HSC

what971 said:
Is it just me or is Uni food worse than School food?

Also, 'My Sharona' is stuck in my head due to Simpsons. Good night all.
Great . . now it's in my head!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC

One of the thing I found when talking about what course ppl do and when someone says "oo i'm doing a double degree",
then everyone else would say "haha you're gonna be in this dump for at least 5 years!".

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC

Exactly. A double degree SOUNDS prestigious, but it just means we're stuck at yewnee for at least 5 years :(

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Wat happened in STAT2011 today, it was my only class today and i cbf going in (lol) so fill me in somebody! (Tenille, i'm looking at u *piercing eyes*)

tennille

HSC

Haha...Twas another boring lecture. We just learnt about the quartiles, quantiles, median, mean and SD (population and sample) in more depth.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Tennille said:
Haha...Twas another boring lecture. We just learnt about the quartiles, quantiles, median, mean and SD (population and sample) in more depth.
so stuff we learnt about last year then....fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)