Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Well, I'm feeling good. Last week was my week from hell, so I"ve been relaxing. Need to do some study today though, lol. (I have a lot due still though, haha)

Omg, I finally got my shoes back that got left behind in my tequila induced state on Australia Day, yay!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Same. Sort of.
More like,
0/1000
909/1500 (draft only, all rly shit tbh)

Tuesday is probably on, I'm not sure. But it'll be shit boring coz I won't be there.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
2444/2500

Probably too much of that is quotes from sources and the text but whatever, it's close enough to the word count and it reads pretty well I reckon. Might try to squeeze 56 more words of bullshit into the conclusion or something

edit: now 2480

I'm done

Last edited:
HSC
1186/~1600

Aim for the day is to finish this awful excuse for a speech, and then edit once.

And also start writing up methodology section of honours thesis - hopefull 450 words done

Also print out revisions for HREC application

Gogogogogogo

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Behaviour management statement- just needs one more source, check the criteria and then it's done.

Language through literature assessment- got an extension because coordinator was/is sick. Will get it done for this friday (when it was originally due) because the new due date already has a PE assessment.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
I don't understand how people manage to go over the word limit. I struggle to get ENOUGH words.

Excess verbosity- no thanks. Love how Science penalises you for using unnecessary words in reports. :)
its an english essay
there is literally so much to talk about its not funny

and now i need to cut :(
much sad panda

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I should drag one of you people to Manning tomorrow afternoon, lol. I feel like I haven't had enough proper face to face chats with people lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)