Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
i knew i should've started studying elec3404 earlier...only realised there literally are almost 1000 slides to go through. :\

lala2

Banned
HSC
Looks like I might actually go to bed earlier than 2am since stuvac started. Wish me luck for dispensing tomorrow :cold:

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol cardinal sin of double posting....anyway, dispensing is over, it was fair. If you did the past papers, you'd have been good (and I don't know why anyone wouldn't). Feels strange sitting my first ever negative-marking exam. But I feel I have a good chance of passing.

This is why I spent about half a day in total just sitting on WebCT. And it's the most number of posts I've ever seen for a pharmacy subject. Anyone else ever attempted a subject with that many posts?

lala2

Banned
HSC
In a fit of procrastination, I've been calculating my marks so far for the two subjects I've just finished. Assuming I got 60% on the finals for both NDT and dispensing, I should get unscaled marks of 73.5 and 76 each, which will scale downwards (as always) to no lower than 70. I'm just happy I got 3 excellents for second dispensing exam when all I needed was 2 satisfactories.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
hahaha, so i decided to work through all the tutorial questions and lecture examples for elec circuit design today. Almost an entire exercise book and 5 hours of study later (64 pages), i've only got the tutorial questions done and i still don't know what to expect for the exam.

If they throw me the right questions though, i'll ace it.

edit: well, technically i only need 33% in this exam to pass the subject and there are 4 questions. I guess if i could disregard the topics covered by 1 of the questions and focus on the other areas.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
lol cardinal sin of double posting....anyway, dispensing is over, it was fair. If you did the past papers, you'd have been good (and I don't know why anyone wouldn't). Feels strange sitting my first ever negative-marking exam. But I feel I have a good chance of passing.

This is why I spent about half a day in total just sitting on WebCT. And it's the most number of posts I've ever seen for a pharmacy subject. Anyone else ever attempted a subject with that many posts?
$10 lipstick!

get in there bitch!

:cold:

lala2

Banned
HSC
$10 lipstick!

get in there bitch!

:cold:
yeah, when I finish my exams. planning to go shopping on Friday and try some colours because you can only order online and of course I want to make sure I pick the right colours....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Don't know what I need to get in tomorrow's exam (myths legends and heroes) to pass because I haven't been to collect the last essay yet. Judging by my overall performance in this subject though I'll probably need to get a reasonable exam mark. As long as the questions aren't too nauseatingly confusing/pretentious I think I will do ok. As in, I think I know plenty of stuff about most of the texts but if they go and ask some weird angled question on a minor aspect or something I'll be like :confused:

how many of us still aren't done yet? good luck guys :D

KarmaKitten

HSC
I have one exam left on thursday. But I've been living like its the holidays already.

So I got $31 fine for the library. If I pay $10 and get the fine under $25, can I borrow again? Or do I need to pay the entire $31?

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i have finished exams and now have my account back from the evil charawr who hijacked it :D

going out tonight YEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)