• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I don't wanna make a whole new thread for this question. Hopefully someone can answer it here. Thanks :)

In regards to the AVCC Common Week/non-teaching Easter period (Friday 10 April to Friday 17 April), lectures aren't on but tutorials are? Can someone please clarify?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I don't wanna make a whole new thread for this question. Hopefully someone can answer it here. Thanks :)

In regards to the AVCC Common Week/non-teaching Easter period (Friday 10 April to Friday 17 April), lectures aren't on but tutorials are? Can someone please clarify?
lol

non-teaching is the clue here

theres nothing on

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Still have to finish this silly essay for tomorrow, I'm about to cry from exhaustion, I also have to do all my chem post and pre work for tomorrow and prepare for chinese. oh, and i was meant to go to something with my ex and i was looking forward to seeing him, but whenever i do he lets me down, and he did yet again, i stayed back at uni for 2 and a half hours for him. and he STILL owes me $110.

horrible, horrible week and day.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Still have to finish this silly essay for tomorrow, I'm about to cry from exhaustion, I also have to do all my chem post and pre work for tomorrow and prepare for chinese. oh, and i was meant to go to something with my ex and i was looking forward to seeing him, but whenever i do he lets me down, and he did yet again, i stayed back at uni for 2 and a half hours for him. and he STILL owes me $110.

horrible, horrible week and day.
you should have hang out with me instead.

Do it tomorrow, you'll feel so much better especially with the break coming up, you'll be able to go into your room without being reminded of 'uni' and 'work', DO IT!
But there is so much work i need to do over the break :(

the middle class suburban life is so coarse and difficult. :(
Thanks for joining us on tuesday

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Kids Help Line is a free and confidential, telephone counselling service for 5 to 25 year olds in Australia.

hows ur essay going?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Cookie, make sure you get that 110$ backkkkkkk if nothing else.
(Unless you like him still of course but even then dont mix business with pleasure!)

Don't mind Neb, hes just all hurting over SP being mod and his lack of identity etcetc. He told me so in his PM. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)