Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
35% multiple choice? hell yes
the longer-answer section is heaps short though, for 65%

even if i dont get the proofs the calculations seem pretty straightforward and should be enough to pass.
Hit 70%ish in the exam and that should net you an HD. Point is nobody understands maths properly no matter what impression they give to the contrary.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
wooo drama unit finished, can haz study for exam tomorrow! yay

really though if I wasn't so addicted to facebook and bos I would have been done about 6 hours ago lol

never mind :eek:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ok, off to bed for exam at 8:25 tomorrow. This is going to be a struggle, waking up at 6am after 1.5 weeks of waking up at 10....has anyone noticed on WebCT that the Who's Online function has been disabled? Now I can't be assured--in a weird way yes, but assured nonetheless--that there are as many ppl out there freaked as me the night before an exam.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello my children,

Best wishes with your exams.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hi BOS, just had my OSCE for PP3A. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Can I just say Tim Chen is determined to be nasty and make your life hard? PP3B is so much easier. Basically an acute flare up of rheumatoid arthritis, and suffering pins and needles as a result of being on an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection. Also other issues such as wanting to quit smoking, and complaining his benign prostate infection medication was too expensive, but didn't get to cover that. How do you do a medication review in 30 minutes?! Just not possible!

Any second years out there, I'm warning you pharm prac 3A is the hardest thing you'll ever do (I was going to say PK until I realised you're doing it now). I hope I got all the main issues! So do not want to be attempting this darn subject a third time!

On the upside, I've managed to sneak into the honours room for a second time this stuvac/exam period and am merrily printing another 200pgs worth of notes.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hi BOS, just had my OSCE for PP3A. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Can I just say Tim Chen is determined to be nasty and make your life hard? PP3B is so much easier. Basically an acute flare up of rheumatoid arthritis, and suffering pins and needles as a result of being on an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection. Also other issues such as wanting to quit smoking, and complaining his benign prostate infection medication was too expensive, but didn't get to cover that. How do you do a medication review in 30 minutes?! Just not possible!

Any second years out there, I'm warning you pharm prac 3A is the hardest thing you'll ever do (I was going to say PK until I realised you're doing it now). I hope I got all the main issues! So do not want to be attempting this darn subject a third time!

On the upside, I've managed to sneak into the honours room for a second time this stuvac/exam period and am merrily printing another 200pgs worth of notes.
put a label on the box is the answer to all yr questions

spence

HSC
Timetables are available. In case anyone needs any more excuses to procrastinate

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha

lerl

i checked last night and they weren't up

AND NOW THEY ARE
HOW IS THAT FOR IRONY!?!?!?

how was sexam cosmid coris? i felt it was ok, but then ceremony questions were gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)