Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

Lord Farquad

HSC
haha my friend gets paid to write eshays at uts, guaranteed d's 200/hour

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
It's hard to really manage that though. It's not like they tell you when the assignments are due in advanced (granted, some do). I mean, I don't really know until like... three weeks/a month before the assessments are due.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
At my work they're all really hard workers, so I like them
I find them rude, self-centered, smug, undeservedly snobbish and odourous. They also aggregate into groups. I, as a chemist, deem this Indian self-assembly. Couple all that together with an abundant lack of hard work and you've got yourselves a terrible, terrible group of individuals. Having said as much, any Indians who were born here are, in my experience, among the friendliest of people.

Koko: Nebz might want to know what their name is, if he's lurking?

IMSP: Saw you today.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Why Niccola Parsons kicks Peter Marks as a lecturer:
1) She is aware of and understands the workngs of public holidays and does not assign essays to be dued on these dates.
2) She uses WebCT to her full advantage, emailing and updating relevant information such the weekly readings.
3) She doesn't get stuck in the UK because of a volcano.

Anyway... how am I suppose to be geeky and do my readings when I don't even know what they are? Oh well. Going to do some online shopping instead. :eek:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
psych essay due friday

0/1000 words

solid.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
psych essay due friday

0/1000 words

solid.
1000 is nothinnnnnng. I can crank that out in 2hrs if I've done all my research. You'll be fine bub.

Also, ISPM I MISS YOU. That's all.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
1000 is nothinnnnnng. I can crank that out in 2hrs if I've done all my research. You'll be fine bub.

Also, ISPM I MISS YOU. That's all.
this is somewhat comforting ^__^

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
yes, i realised you were the tall being walking past me when the casual slip of 'IMSOPOSTMODERN' into your conversation kinda gave it away :p why do i find you so hard to recognise? :(

made me smile though :)
idk, too much hair mayhaps. i was actually in the middle of a conversation - about claisen condensation reactions, no less - and departed hastily by saying "hi there imsopostmodern". so i don't know if that comment was a slip, or a massive tangent.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
there is something, in the room next to me, making a tapping noise. everyone is asleep, meaning that there is nobody in that room.

wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)