Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (1 Viewer)

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
UGH. Fina-fucking-ly.

After hours and hours and hours of playing with it I finally got it exactly the way I wanted it.

I'm done, I'm not touching it anymore, I'm sick of it, here it is:

BYE.

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
@UncoKane Couldn't you have just gone into uni and had it done haha

eggy91

HSC
can someone answer this timetable question for me.... I'm doing a b of health science and the first time i saw my timetable i printed it out right (still have that copy) but then today i went to "customise my timetable" to see if it could give me friday off, which it couldnt. So now my timetables changed again to something else, yet still with lessons on friday. If i still have my original timetable can i follow those times or do i have to stick to my new timetable??

eggy91

HSC
You have to go by your most recent one
so when do the people actually print off the final timetables because i assume there is a roll call before every class. Say someone changes there timetable the day before uni starts and go to these times but there name isnt on the roll call because the teacher/admin printed out everyones final timetable before that student changed again.

jamesjoker

HSC
so when do the people actually print off the final timetables because i assume there is a roll call before every class. Say someone changes there timetable the day before uni starts and go to these times but there name isnt on the roll call because the teacher/admin printed out everyones final timetable before that student changed again.
Poor poor eggy :bat:

You had a good timetable, but you had to go customise it.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Don't worry ahhliss, you can eat/sleep/walk out during lectures.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
If you want to check if you can get a better timetable, but don't end up getting one when customising, DON'T press "Allocate me a timetable similar to this".

Simple.

spence

HSC
How many lectures in a row can one survive? My current one looks alright (or at least as good as i gets with a science course). I also have a Maths lecture, Maths tutorial, Psychology lecture and 3 hour Chemistry practical without break. On another day I have Maths, Biology and Psychology lecture without break... How will that work out for me? The rest looks alright with maximum two things at a time..

Piccy
I did 7.5 hours straight in 1st year. It's not that bad, although I did skip the last hour a few times

jet

Banned
HSC
ok this is what it is currently:

I need to make the space free at 4pm on tuesday for MATH1906 and I'll be set. All that needs to happen is I need to move from the 10am BIOL lecture on Wednesday to the 8am lecture and everything else should move nicely. The timetable guy wouldn't do it for me because the 8am lecture is full...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok this is what it is currently:

I need to make the space free at 4pm on tuesday for MATH1906 and I'll be set. All that needs to happen is I need to move from the 10am BIOL lecture on Wednesday to the 8am lecture and everything else should move nicely. The timetable guy wouldn't do it for me because the 8am lecture is full...
why would an 8am lecture be full

what kind of person willingly inflicts that time of morning upon themselves :confused: would have thought more people would be after the 10am one lol

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
For Arts?

I know for Arts you can go to this link and it'll tell you where all the lectures are and their times.

jet

Banned
HSC
why would an 8am lecture be full

what kind of person willingly inflicts that time of morning upon themselves :confused: would have thought more people would be after the 10am one lol
Well there's actually equal numbers of people in each lecture, I don't think they got to choose. My problem is that because they're BOTH over the preferred limit, it won't let me switch lectures if I try to block it out.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry for the loooooong post but which timetable is better?

Are lectures as bad as they sound? Are tutes easier to concentrate in? How about pracs? Ugh I don't even know what I'm looking for in a timetable!
Uhhhh I seriously suggest you put that Wednesday tute somewhere else because it's really not motivating to show up to that tute the weeks you don't have bio pracs.

Son of Mac

HSC
How many lectures in a row can one survive?
Second semester of my first year, on every second week I had a straight 10hr day and I survived. The secret is a bag of chocolate/lollies to keep the glucose levels up lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)