Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
that's what confused me too! the little bar at the bottom says something like: 'i know i can't be guaranteed this timetable, please give me something similar'. so when do we know what the 'official' 'similar' timetable is?
When you press allocate, that gives you the 'similar' one

HSC
I'm really happy with my timetable. I logged out of the MyUni site as soon as my timetable processed. Does this mean my timetable is 'saved' now? Is it possible that I could lose it?

I'm assuming that since there are no clashes and I didn't need to make any changes, it will stay that way unless I actually log in and change it or select 'new timetable'.

spence

HSC
Yeah that's right. The only other way you could lose it is if a class was cancelled, in which case you'd have to make a new one

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just wondering, what reasons can classes be cancelled for? Lack of students?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
meilz92, I'm in your maths tute on monday! :p
...really?

are you serious or joking? its hard to tell on here lol..
i thought only first years could do junior math subjects

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Just wondering, what reasons can classes be cancelled for? Lack of students?
Yeah, most of the time it's lack of enrolled students - which is good because there's less people in the class and also bad because they limit the tut times. :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

That's mine. I'm not sure if I should be happy... I have no idea what university is like. :O
That's an awful timetable. What I don't understand is how they manage to spread that shit across 5 days when there's 100 students taking the same subject.

Dragonangel

HSC
What? Really? It's awful? I compared it to my high school timetable and I was like.. "Ohh.. wow, that's not too bad!"

I guess not huh? x_X

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
What? Really? It's awful? I compared it to my high school timetable and I was like.. "Ohh.. wow, that's not too bad!"

I guess not huh? x_X
It's pretty bad because most of the classes you attend are only on certain weeks. When you look at it carefully, you have like .. a lecture a day for five days. I'd never go to uni if that was the case for me.

Dragonangel

HSC
It's pretty bad because most of the classes you attend are only on certain weeks. When you look at it carefully, you have like .. a lecture a day for five days. I'd never go to uni if that was the case for me.
Oh... :(

So excited to start uni now.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
goony, how sneaky is yash with lecture attendance? I think I have to skip his DSP lecture for work.
He's pretty laid back. i don't think he'll mind if you miss those, but he comes to every tute though (when i did DSP anyway).

bio_nut

HSC
...really?

are you serious or joking? its hard to tell on here lol..
i thought only first years could do junior math subjects
Um, no, you can do whatever subjects you feel like as long as you meet the prerequisites...

I am, I changed degrees last year, so have one more sem of maths to go :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
oh okay
haaa what a coincidence then!

brownie44

HSC
I have a question...if a lecture is overflowed to the extent where there arent enough seats for everyone do they try to reschedule the lecture or just change the venue?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I have a question...if a lecture is overflowed to the extent where there arent enough seats for everyone do they try to reschedule the lecture or just change the venue?
They change the venue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)