Semester 1 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

brachester

HSC
I'm so FUCKKEEEDDDDDDD.Myunsw is down, how can I get my timetable now arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
It's working now.

Looks like I *still* do not have SCIF1101 up on blackboard, I thought for sure it'd be up tonight, so I haven't been panicked about it not showing up :/ I have SCIF 1101 on Tuesday, so I guess I'll just have to wait until then to see what's doing. Histology is up there but not active xD At least I can still grab the outline and other notes from the medical sciences faculty website.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
It's working now.

Looks like I *still* do not have SCIF1101 up on blackboard, I thought for sure it'd be up tonight, so I haven't been panicked about it not showing up :/ I have SCIF 1101 on Tuesday, so I guess I'll just have to wait until then to see what's doing. Histology is up there but not active xD At least I can still grab the outline and other notes from the medical sciences faculty website.
Check on Moodle instead.

muzeikchun852

HSC
It's working now.

yeah same here. no info about scif1121 either.

HSC
Check on Moodle instead.
Logged into Moodle and it shows no courses for me, but I search SCIF1101 and it pops up, but then I click it and it tells me I cannot enrol myself into this course..when I already am. Double checked my enrolment, I'm enrolled in that course, wtf :p I'll talk to student central tomorrow about this. It's pretty strange to just not see anything :/ Also, forgot all about moodle, never actually used it before, just blackboard.

Anybody else have a Sleep Project-Sleeping CAPS (unavailable) in their blackboard? Wondering what this is. Survey?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I wonder if my English course has lecture notes or if it's going to be pure note-taking lectures... and not like structured note taking as in Commerce.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I wonder if my English course has lecture notes or if it's going to be pure note-taking lectures... and not like structured note taking as in Commerce.
Why would you even choose a course like that? I can only imagine it will be terrible (unless you love the wishy washy artsy crap)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why would you even choose a course like that? I can only imagine it will be terrible (unless you love the wishy washy artsy crap)
Because I'm transferring to Arts...?

And also because of other reasons too - some reasons are academic. Others are... extramural.

halapenyo

HSC
hey guys will my UNSW student card allow me to travel on public transport with a concession/student ticket?

i mean that if a transit officer checks my ticket on the train and they ask for proof im a student will the UNSW student card suffice?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hey guys will my UNSW student card allow me to travel on public transport with a concession/student ticket?

i mean that if a transit officer checks my ticket on the train and they ask for proof im a student will the UNSW student card suffice?
yes, if it has the concession sticker on it

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yep, that'll be fine. just don't forget it. not a valid excuse

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

you need a concession sticker on it

halapenyo

HSC
ok cool tnks guys.

also the FM site says i need my student number to get my ID. how do i find out my student number? is that the same one from the UAC applications?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you dont have your ID yet...?

your student number is z______

halapenyo

HSC
you dont have your ID yet...?

your student number is z______
yeah i havent got it yet. will get it tomorrow though. i have a 4 hour break between lectures so i can get it then.

thanks again for your help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)