Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Spotted riproot on George st.

jet

Banned
HSC
Saw carrotsticks although I was in my head at the time and I think I just shouted an airy "hello" and kept walking.

P.s. she's pretty strict when it comes to the important stuff and I think she lets you go if it's a tiny insignificant mistake.

In one of my MATH2965 assignments I made a silly numerical error (something like 2-3 = 1) and I didn't lose any marks. It depends what the mistake is.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
THANK YOU!!!

Can't believe how many people don't realise that a car has right of way on Little Eveleigh St, just next to Redfern Station.

If a car is trying to turn in, DO NOT cross the road.
Omg, pisses me off so much. So many people gon' get runned over.

I'm also officially stating for the record that people can say hi to each other themselves. I am no longer to be held responsible, nor am I a convenient messaging system for the letters h and i.
lol

Spotted riproot on George st.
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY HI?!

Also, is it bad I read that like Gossip Girl; "Spotted: Riproot on George Street."

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
sup. what's everyone up to this long weekend?
I'm visiting my grandparents, then I'm going to da f00teee!!1! then I'm probs gonna come home and sleep, and tomorrow I'm probs just gonna chill/study.

melanieeee.

HSC
So like....what's your name again? :p
omgsh you... you...:evilfire:
hahahahhaha

I'm visiting my grandparents, then I'm going to da f00teee!!1! then I'm probs gonna come home and sleep, and tomorrow I'm probs just gonna chill/study.
the easy life i see :p
im working today and im not even sure if i get public holiday rates... is today a public holiday? my mum says it isn't... i do know i get time and a half this coming monday...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
the easy life i see :p
im working today and im not even sure if i get public holiday rates... is today a public holiday? my mum says it isn't... i do know i get time and a half this coming monday...
Yep, work doesn't like putting me on public holidays because I'm so spenno so I'm just chilling and stuff.
And I have a shift on Thursday and that's it (they don't know it's my mid-sem break. Shhh)

Are you doing something with the family or something on Easter?

Proteus

HSC
Can't believe how many people don't realise that a car has right of way on Little Eveleigh St, just next to Redfern Station.

If a car is trying to turn in, DO NOT cross the road.
Why do they have a right of way? I don't get it

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why do they have a right of way? I don't get it
There's no crossing. Cars have right of way there.

However, point is moot, since no driver in their right mind is going to run down a pedestrian. But technically, the car is in the right in that scenario.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
There's no crossing. Cars have right of way there.

However, point is moot, since no driver in their right mind is going to run down a pedestrian. But technically, the car is in the right in that scenario.
Lots of offenders on Shepard St as well (just in front of the walkway).

I honestly can't believe how many students assume that because it's the quickest route to campus, they all have the right of way. They don't even bother checking both sides of the road either.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I propose a meat next wed (18th). Same deal as last time except Hermanns (1-2:30/3) then move over to Manning.

Do we have agreement/keenness?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I propose a meat next wed (18th). Same deal as last time except Hermanns (1-2:30/3) then move over to Manning.

Do we have agreement/keenness?
Okay, but I have a quiz with like 5% weighting or something at 3 so I can't drink this time. :haha:

jet

Banned
HSC
I think I have to work work work because I now have ~deadlines~.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm down.

Feel free to make a thread for it if you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)