Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy88

HSC
Re: 2012 USYD Chatter Thread

Are there many girls doing civil?
Pix of car?
Why won't you hook a brother up? I'll hook you up brother (might be difficult because not all girls go for terrorists).*

I know I'll enjoy it, I'm not gonna join the maths society or anything. hahaha
Although, they want me to join the biomedical engineering society (lol)
Its always nice to join the faculty societies (or ones associated with degree areas) as they way you meet people in your cohort/doing your degree - very useful if you need notes/help, see what people think of the degree in higher years and for knowing people in class.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Its always nice to join the faculty societies (or ones associated with degree areas) as they way you meet people in your cohort/doing your degree - very useful if you need notes/help, see what people think of the degree in higher years and for knowing people in class.
Fiiiine. I'll join.
Gosh.

Implying

HSC

i'll probably join the ones with the reputation for getting the most smashed regularly

i don't think there is even a maths society lol

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Have they worked out the access card price for this year?

How is the SSAF affecting it? (UNSW's union is now free)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i'll probably join the ones with the reputation for getting the most smashed regularly

i don't think there is even a maths society lol
Me too. Haha

I thought they did. Isn't it called SUMS (Sydney University's Maths Society) or something?

izzy88

HSC

Fiiiine. I'll join.
Gosh.
haha didn't mean to force your or anything. But sometimes those groups they can be good. Law society is great for parties etc

Have they worked out the access card price for this year?

How is the SSAF affecting it? (UNSW's union is now free)
access price hasn't been listed yet. I'm not sure how SSAF is affecting it, it may not affect the price much at all. I guess it depends how the uni/union negotiations are going (I'm not sure if they have sorted out all the mess from last year or not yet, but I suspect SSAF stuff will be mixed up with all the other stuff).

I thought they did. Isn't it called SUMS (Sydney University's Maths Society) or something?
I think there is a maths society. However SUMS is also the acronym for Sydney University Musical Society :p

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

Are there many girls doing civil?
Pix of car?
Why won't you hook a brother up? I'll hook you up brother (might be difficult because not all girls go for terrorists).*
not as many girls as say arts or something but yeh theres girls bro lol dw (thought u were gay anyways, wat are you, bi with male preference?)

and hahaha thanks bro im in dire need of a bogan 17 year old to help me with girls :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
haha didn't mean to force your or anything. But sometimes those groups they can be good. Law society is great for parties etc
I'm not sure if biomedical engineering people will have massive parties. Lol
But I'll join and see how it is. :p

I think there is a maths society. However SUMS is also the acronym for Sydney University Musical Society :p
Okay brah.
Holy shit, now I know of two societies I'm joining.
Dem musicals.
Although, some musical people can be a bit pretentious, which has been my main reason for not usually bothering with getting involved outside of school.

not as many girls as say arts or something but yeh theres girls bro lol dw (thought u were gay anyways, wat are you, bi with male preference?)

and hahaha thanks bro im in dire need of a bogan 17 year old to help me with girls :p
Nah, I'm gay, I just heard civil had higher female:male ratio than other engineering streams and was curious.
I think biomedical is usually 50:50.

Umm, 17 year old, cute faggot.
Gosh.

kcqn93

HSC

Although, some musical people can be a bit pretentious, which has been my main reason for not usually bothering with getting involved outside of school.
Mate, you go to USyd. Pretentious people everywhere you look.

(Maybe not so much on the engineering side of campus though)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Mate, you go to USyd. Pretentious people everywhere you look.

(Maybe not so much on the engineering side of campus though)
Yeah, but pretentious musical people can be a bit... I dunno.
I don't care if people are pretentious, but I usually end up belittling them in front of everyone to make a point. (terrible person)

(exactly, brah (don't even know yet))

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

Hey guys,
Anyone know when timetables will be released? I'm not asking about the usual o-week release date, but the other earlier one.
Mostly asking the oldies here (i.e. Rafy et al) since I don't recognise anyone else (how sad!!!).

P.S. I'm posting from Prague! Also, if ANYONE who still recognises my username and hasn't graduated, I miss you terribly.

physio12

HSC

Is there a subski club/society or something like that? my cousin joined it years ago, but i can't find it on the website

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Hey guys,
Anyone know when timetables will be released? I'm not asking about the usual o-week release date, but the other earlier one.
Mostly asking the oldies here (i.e. Rafy et al) since I don't recognise anyone else (how sad!!!).

P.S. I'm posting from Prague! Also, if ANYONE who still recognises my username and hasn't graduated, I miss you terribly.
wow, still at uni? :p

Personalised timetables out usually sometime in the week before o-week. The central timetable is already up on http://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/menu.jsp?siteMap=true

kcqn93

HSC

What do you guys think about the Sydney Uni Memes page on Facebook?

It's bashing UTS and UNSW quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)