Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

bazookajoe said:
Hahahaha that was him, and I'm the Ben in question :wave:

Oh and Nebuchanezzar, my English tute last semester had a little over 20 people per week as well
My english tute on monday had THIRTY SIX people in it. Mostly because the english dept didn't get their shyt together until after semester had started, so when a 2pm tute was cancelled everyone was lumped into a 3pm tute.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

stazi said:
All access card holders, students and campus community members are eligible to become volunteers and are encouraged to do so.

no you don't. read it again.
Except for SPOC, which is Access holders only for some reason.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Recent USYD sight-seeing episode rewind:

1.) One day, after class I saw Brogan77 standing there, waiting to get to a class (it seems) while talking to someone. He sounded so lovely!

2.) Then, a few steps away, I saw Dagwoman! OMG IT'S REALLY DAGWOMAN! IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER!!!!!! She pretty much looks like her in the photo(s), so that's how I was sure it was her.

3.) The next day, I was rushing to my class as I saw Dagwoman again! OMG TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!

Dagwoman and brogan, do they have the same classes? Why were they in such intimate proximity? Who was following who? What is the true story behind all these? Why did Dagwoman appear in my eyes so unexpectedly? Why did brogan sound so cute when he talked?

tlodg

HSC
N/A

velox said:
saw bookie today. he saw me too, i think.
I haven't seen Bookie, but I wish to..
Does he look like him in photos?
If not, how can I identify him
maybe I should join the dance club

webby234

HSC
N/A

tlodg said:
I haven't seen Bookie, but I wish to..
Does he look like him in photos?
Pretty much, but he has facial hair now. I saw him on the bus today :uhhuh:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

I've been wasting time looking up my lecturers' photos on the department websites instead of starting my assignments. Favourite is Julia Kindt's awesome MySpacey one:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Look, it's Dr. Beattie!

He looks like such a friendly guy, and I'm sure he is. Pity the stuff he lectures us on (the exciting world of d-orbitals and crystal field theory) is deathly boring.

Dr. Stevie from education has his own website at Harper Collins: http://www.harpercollins.com.au/drstephenjuan/about.htm

The English lecturer dude has a horrid photo:

Exciting.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

Brogan, I don't hate you- I was just in a hurry!

Tlodg, it scares me that you saw me in person and recognised me... I have no idea what you look like!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

im the only person on this forum who knows what she looks like, though.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

^ Why would you be the only person?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

because im a l33t hax0r. well actually myself and rafy are the only two people. we have mad skillz. i promised i wouldnt link anyone to that picture though

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

Oh dear. I hope you've found more entertaining and rewarding endeavours than e-stalking me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

dagwoman said:
Oh dear. I hope you've found more entertaining and rewarding endeavours than e-stalking me.
if that's your feeble way of hitting onto me, then i'm sorry to tell you, i'm actually a homosexual. (don't have a boyfriend though, atm; we just broke up)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

Mmm. How you managed to interpret what you did from my last post boggles my mind.

tennille

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Look, it's Dr. Beattie!

He looks like such a friendly guy, and I'm sure he is. Pity the stuff he lectures us on (the exciting world of d-orbitals and crystal field theory) is deathly boring.

Dr. Stevie from education has his own website at Harper Collins: http://www.harpercollins.com.au/drstephenjuan/about.htm

The English lecturer dude has a horrid photo:

Exciting.
Haha...James Beattie is cool. He really mumbled last year, but he's not as bad this year. It's funny when he says the first row of the transition metals really fast. :D

HSC

Hello to the people who do 1st year Psychology! :wave: Do any of you have Extension [ext] PSYC1001 - Introduction to Psychology as one of your subjects on WebCT? I do, and I have no idea what it is or why it is there. :confused:

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Tenille said:
Haha...James Beattie is cool. He really mumbled last year, but he's not as bad this year. It's funny when he says the first row of the transition metals really fast.
Yeah, he did that. It was cool. It's strange too, because his first lecture was pretty damn awesome, what with all his eccentric comments about feeling testicles and so forth, but since then he seems to have just become bored with the content. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)