• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Wentworth is so fucking shit. Also what's the best time to go to the copy centre tomorrow? I went today at 1 and it was just awful, line waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out the door :( I know 1 is probably the worst time but what about 11-12ish?
I've tried buying at about 3:30-4pm which is good, because people don't usually have tutes finish at 4pm unless they're only an hour long, and because you beat the queue that accumulates past 4pm before the copy centre closes,

I never felt so white as in my first lecture of microbio and genetics the other day. My stream is mainly made up of Pharmacy students. Lol.
Haha, you're one of the rare science students! (in a pharmacy dominated lab, I mean) Back in first year, only 2-3 students in my entire human bio lab were not pharmacy. I think it was because of the timetabling.

kokodamonkey

HSC
I am hoping the copy centre has short lines this week? this will be my first time using it because i need an italian thing because all the govt ones are across the st on broadway at the special place with no lines :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I never felt so white as in my first lecture of microbio and genetics the other day. My stream is mainly made up of Pharmacy students. Lol.
I feel the same in my Holocaust unit even though the race situation is swapped around. :eek:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
cocko the crybaby said:
Ohwell that settles it! To let all of those know that have been willing to attend that we shall have a BOS Meet This Wed 12pm-2pm in Manning Bar "Usual Corner".
oh that makes my poll obsolete LOL plz delete rafy

ah'll b thar. gives me an excuse to skip the SA meeting i said i'd go to

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Haha, you're one of the rare science students! (in a pharmacy dominated lab, I mean) Back in first year, only 2-3 students in my entire human bio lab were not pharmacy. I think it was because of the timetabling.
Aww, I feel like the odd one out now, lol!

hows it going bkm?
I'm good, how are you? :)

I feel the same in my Holocaust unit even though the race situation is swapped around. :eek:
hahahaha :p

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I'm good, how are you doing? You seemed surprised when you found out who I was, was I looking weird that day, lol?
I was surprised to find out that you two hadn't met :/ I assumed that everyone had already met each other from last semester's meets.

Either way, I wonder what the chances of all of us seeing each other at that one place and time were. Tis a small, small world that we live in.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
i haven't met most of the new USyders tbh

i knew moar of the old 'pedo' crew, vaguely. v vaguely

how u doing squeenie?
I'm doing okay I suppose. Thanks for the rep, yo.

I'm slowly making my comeback to BOS by posting in this thread and helping out the kids in the HSC forums (they look like they need all the help they can get)

spence

HSC
I'm good, how are you doing? You seemed surprised when you found out who I was, was I looking weird that day, lol?
I'm alright, really tired though for some reason and I have to get up at 5 tomorrow :(

I was surprised to find out that you two hadn't met :/ I assumed that everyone had already met each other from last semester's meets.

Either way, I wonder what the chances of all of us seeing each other at that one place and time were. Tis a small, small world that we live in.
Yeah that was heaps random seeing people there. Then ran into Bek and Mel today randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)