• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I don't understand how the university even allows for such anti-semitic political groups to exist and to run campaigns.
You're an imbecile.

Show me on that form where it says anything anti-semitic. you can't, because you can't read.

hey i still have some brochures left over as well. i can meat up with you and give you one, so you can double check for yourself.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
zionist = pro-dust storms

correct??? yeah

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
nah yr thinking of silicosis - from inhaling dust!

i gone and done patted the dog of kwayera today
vicious creature
but the dog was friendly

ahekekekeke :p

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^I'm surprised you've lasted more than 24 hours as Nebuchanezzar. Good work.

Today was so...everywhere. Blue Mountains interview. Lovely train views, do not regret the 3 hour train trip. First interview where I actually felt prepared. However, they asked me about referees at the end and I gave a very dodgy kind of answer which they could tell was dodgy. Hmm. Anyway, I don't think I'll get the position because the interview was easy so the chances are higher someone else did better than me. There was not one unexpected question. Then, I come home to find an email from some administrative bitch from the faculty telling me that I'm not entitled to my certificates for an extracurricular course I did because I didn't RSVP for the presentation night. Maybe it is true, and maybe it isn't (honestly can't remember if I did RSVP or not) but not RSVPing (if I did that) does not make me any less entitled. Bitch.

Now, I have to edit a group assignment due tomorrow and submit--finally--the last 2 job applications ever! (for hospital that is). Come Saturday and I think I'll collapse in joy. What a hell of a semester it's been so far--in fact, it feels like the longest ever.

spence

HSC
omg :( mines at 11am.

and i have 3 lectures before that, so technically i need to be done by 6am..

which experiment?
Oh that sucks. I'm doing the learned helplessness one. You?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
1211/1500

I'm kind of running out of stuff to say
Plus I'm a bit lost about some parts of the question

hm. I think this will be one of my more fail worthy assignments. not that I have ever failed anything, because I am awesome.

also I think it should be pretty much impossible to fail a personal reflection task. so I can probably hand in my pile of crap tomorrow with confidence

lala2

Banned
HSC
FML. Midsemester quiz results came back. 27/55. Now I have three things due in week 10 and I'm already taking 3 days off in midsem break, 2 for job interviews and one for first aid course which I cannot pull out of. Reattempt quiz (luckily course coordinator is kind enough--I think many, many ppl failed), med review and ethics assignment due week 10. I hate this semester so much. In fact, I hate my life so much right now. :mad:

KarmaKitten

HSC
FML. Midsemester quiz results came back. 27/55. Now I have three things due in week 10 and I'm already taking 3 days off in midsem break, 2 for job interviews and one for first aid course which I cannot pull out of. Reattempt quiz (luckily course coordinator is kind enough--I think many, many ppl failed), med review and ethics assignment due week 10. I hate this semester so much. In fact, I hate my life so much right now. :mad:
Well on the bright side, its all over soon.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Answer what?

Answer being called an imbecile because I don't like the tactics or underlying sentiments of the SA or Students for Palestine? I got nothing against the SA or any of their affiliate organisations, but honestly their tactics isn't winning them any favours or votes.

You can go fight yourself.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
KarmaKumquat said:
:uhoh:

Does dis meAn we can't b fwends!?!??!!

You were droning on about the anti-semitic nature of Students for Palestine. I asked you what made you think that, and you couldn't answer me. Instead you start rambling about their "UNDERLYING NATURE".

The reason you couldn't answer me is because you have no fucking clue what you're on about. Piss off.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Answer what?

Answer being called an imbecile because I don't like the tactics or underlying sentiments of the SA or Students for Palestine? I got nothing against the SA or any of their affiliate organisations, but honestly their tactics isn't winning them any favours or votes.

what are their tactics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)