• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You're an imbecile.

Show me on that form where it says anything anti-semitic. you can't, because you can't read.

hey i still have some brochures left over as well. i can meat up with you and give you one, so you can double check for yourself.
Anybody who uses the word 'zionist' more than once on a piece of campaign material, who says the holocaust was 'exaggerated', who refuses to use facebook because it was started by a Jew, actually feels unclean when they find out they're wearing Jewish jeans or who refers to their opposition as kikes is an anti-semite.

Just putting it out there.

HSC
it's so unfair i have uni five days a week. i've always had fridays off since i can remember.

kokodamonkey

HSC
touugh luck. It's so unfair that i have so much work i need to get done over the next week with so little itme to do it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
To do
- finish PE assessment. Another 2 lesson plans, make the resources, write the letter to parents.
- start wiki assessment. Write lesson plan, write resource rationale, write summary of 5 lessons.
- 500 word reflection on maths teaching. Get the reflection off the other girls and edit it to make sure it all makes sense
-film deconstruction
- science unit of work

fuck fuck fuck haha

and next week is so busy
Monday- pre-prac visit. All day at school.
Tuesday- Tutoring 4-5. Work 6-11.
Wednesday-Friday- Anniversary getaway with the bf
Sat- work
Sun- work

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
whats the letter for the parents

We're making a PE unit of work on a sensitive issue (i'm doing child protection). So we have to accompany it with a letter to parents informing them of what we're teaching, inviting them to contribute/come to an information evening. It also includes a thing parents can sign if they don't want their child to participate.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
We're making a PE unit of work on a sensitive issue (i'm doing child protection). So we have to accompany it with a letter to parents informing them of what we're teaching, inviting them to contribute/come to an information evening. It also includes a thing parents can sign if they don't want their child to participate.
Sounds fucking fantastic

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Anybody who uses the word 'zionist' more than once on a piece of campaign material, who says the holocaust was 'exaggerated', who refuses to use facebook because it was started by a Jew, actually feels unclean when they find out they're wearing Jewish jeans or who refers to their opposition as kikes is an anti-semite.

Just putting it out there.
a) shuttup
b) that was never said in the campaign (and it was exaggerated, btw. 6 million my foot)
c) lol
d) MUST CLEAN SELF!
e) you refer to your opposition as terrorists and you smell like BO. wots yr point?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woot for last day of this side of semester. It's seriously been the longest 9 weeks of my life. Handed in our group assignment (I was the editor) at 4:45pm. Really hoping to finish RNSH and Manly applications tonight, then that's it for hospital applications! Tomorrow, need to start writing community applications, study for the reattempt quiz, do 2 assignments due Friday week 10, and prepare for my 2 interviews.

Yeah, I officially hate my life right now. Now I know what they mean by no rest for the living. Though I did get mixed news re: job applications. I got a text msg (yes, from that crazy lady who texted me this time last week saying I had gotten an interview) saying that they can't decide. Hmmm. I wonder if it's a generic msg sent out to all applicants (my name wasn't on the msg) or if it really is between me and one other person? I hope it's the latter!

Also called up Dubbo to check everything had been received, the guy said it'll take 2 weeks for him to get back to me but he said he liked my application, he can remember it (those were the exact words he used) so it looks like I'm almost a shoe-in for another interview :)

Anyone reckon that dust storm predicted for tomorrow's gonna turn up?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
woo hoo, finished coding up my ISYS project. i should've picked a better group: 3 arts students, 2 guys who haven't gotten past first year programming and...me, so i picked up the bulk of programming tasks (read-> all programming tasks).

lala2

Banned
HSC
That's it peoples! I am DONE with hospital applications! I started off with the hospital at the furthest corner of NSW--Albury--and finished with the one closest to home--RNSH. Nice circle, hey? Since I got an interview for Albury, I hope I finish with an interview for RNSH too.

I seriously feel like crying, but for what I don't know. Relief maybe? Probably more like a gamut of emotions right now. *sigh* I didn't realise what a toll this took on me but if I feel like crying at the end of it all, trust me, it's a sure sign it's affected me really deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)