Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
owch that's harsh.
Yeah. I was in a pretty bad mood for the rest of the day. Though, I'm not sure I'd want to work with someone as unprofessional as that. Texting me on a Fri night notifying me of an interview, then saying something like that during the actual interview, then finally texting on Fri (as in, 3 days ago) apologising for the delay and that they'd get back to me with the verdict today. Someone has serious management problems. It's really weird as well, because one of the PhD students who was my tutor last semester said she remembered this pharmacist being really nice and I'm like....maybe you misjudged? Either way, very sour taste.

Thanks for your support guys, sounds sad but that's why I keep coming back to BOS--it's a place I can vent anonymously in. It's a big burden to keep it a secret. No-one knows, not even the people I sit with in lectures, that I've applied for all of NSW, or know the exact number of interviews I have. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I'm applying, but I know many people would laugh at me for being so "desperate" about hospital and I don't need any more stress.

Someone the other day was like wow, where did you apply? and I was like everywhere, but I said it in such a way that she would think maybe I applied for a few rural ones close to Sydney in addition to the Sydney ones, rather than literally all of NSW. I figured she would understand, as she was applying to Newcastle and everyone was already questioning her decision to leave Sydney. She was like what, so you mean by like Albury and stuff? and laughed . Now at that point I'd already done my Albury interview, so yeah, that was quite some chord she struck without knowing. I just gave some noncommittal answer and forced the topic back onto her job search. And maybe you'll understand why I'm so reserved IRL. But thanks guys.

I'd rep you velox, but I need to spread more rep around. How many ppl do you need to rep before coming back again? I've repped a lot of ppl lately but apparently not enough :confused:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
have you ever notice how bosom is one of the most outdated words ever?

i fucking despise people that use the word bosom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)