Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i was looking for you in the quad on mongay
didnt see you
but saw another fren anyhow

but still, 2 is better than one
eat my dust rebbekerka

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
eat shit and die unsw cunt

86% for first chem lab report
88% for phil essay

success in the second half of semester almost outweighs dismal results in first half!
:(

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I think I've asked this before but anyone know if Woolley building is open on weekends? I just need to hand something in for English, it's due on Monday but I'll be working then.

lala2

Banned
HSC
LAST DAY OF UNI EVER! So conflicted. Too many mixed emotions. Luckily we got photos with Jacaranda tree in background before the mowing man kicked us off. First time I think literally everyone has attended a lecture. And everyone was so nice to each other, probably because it's the last day lol. Now off to study!

amber44

HSC
LAST DAY OF UNI EVER! So conflicted. Too many mixed emotions. Luckily we got photos with Jacaranda tree in background before the mowing man kicked us off. First time I think literally everyone has attended a lecture. And everyone was so nice to each other, probably because it's the last day lol. Now off to study!
Congrats lala2, and it was such a nice day! Goodluck with the studies!

amber44

HSC
P.S. Are you the pharmacy girl?

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol yeah I sure am. Agreed Nebs, this thread is sooooo slow.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, constant FB updates on doing mundane things are so like, well ok whatever but no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)