Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
same. 9 am. dont think i've actually been at uni by 9 at all this sem
What degree do you do? I've never had a semester without a 9am start somewhere.

2 down, 1 to go. Such a crap paper. My brain felt like cotton wool. I was so unprepared--they chose the most unexpected topic of all, and it seems I wasn't the only one. Diabetes, people, diabetes. Out of all the weird and wonderful diseases we studied this semester (like all the pituitary and adrenal diseases), they had to pick the most boring (apart from asthma). Everyone skimmed over it, including me. Just hope I got 50% :cold:

LoneWolf1990

HSC
hey, I put my name down for another degree in UAC(B.Eng(Chemical)/B.Sc), do I still have to pre-enrol for my current degree(B.Eng(Chemical))? and if I do wind up with the new degree what do I do next?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
fuck

fuck that exam

son of a bitch. they like, threw curve balls from everywhere! :mad:

not happy at all. :mad1:

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Aww :( Me too, my exam was so bad, and so was my brother's. Wonder if it's Remembrance Day that's doing it....

lala2

Banned
HSC
Got a nice email from the USU thanking me for being an exec of a C&S and to join their alumnus association. Seems I've got a lot of joining alumni associations to do. Anyone know anything about this?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
owch. thought you'd been doing good at uni.
D average on the first round or so of assignments.... but got lazy, and ended up just not handing stuff in, or handing in crap, and not going to classes with a 90% minimum attendance.
Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)