Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
:(

yes the history department was forced to cut back massively weren't they?

i just hope they put that money into something decent like chemistry rather than just take it away cold turkey

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
:(

yes the history department was forced to cut back massively weren't they?

i just hope they put that money into something decent like chemistry rather than just take it away cold turkey
Memo went out from the VC's office at the start of the year to every department telling them they had to cut 9% from their budget due to GFC or something.

spence

HSC
i don't understand why e&b use blackboard. why not be the same as every other faculty?

amber44

HSC
you know what isnt awesome? that the history faculty has absolutely slashed senior courses, limiting them to american and easter history. WHERE DID MY EUROPEAN HISTORY GO? :(
So basically there's not much else there. I was planning on picking up a history elective, looks like my options just got smaller.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Finished last exam ever! :D Hopefully results will cement it as the last one ever. Great day--hot but not as hot as dreaded, apart from aching muscles from carrying 10kgs of notes and books (open book exam). We all went out for Italian (Rossini's Cafe at Circular Quay), then just chilled on the nearby benches. That's how life should be--the simple things like the breeze blowing in your hair, laughing over the stupidest things, staring out the window of the bus, people watching (it's actually quite interesting), and just hanging out with the people who understand you best. Just...absolute bliss :D

Can't wait for beach tomorrow :D though I hope it doesn't rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)