Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
okay guys

my marketing tute breakdown by category:

1 x me
~10 x fob
4 x bogan

wat to do

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh before I forget. The service I got at the enquiries desk in the Education building is the worst I have ever received at the university. Normally I get a smile or quick help because I ask the most retarded things. So today I had a tute in seminar room 435 and for the life of me I couldn't find it. I found 436 perfectly fine but then I turned at the end of the corridor and only saw another hallway and some offices. I went to the main desk you see at the level 3 entrance and there was nobody there, so off to an awesome start. I then go to the enquiry place which kind of looks like the RTA/bank but obviously a lot smaller, only three different...lines I guess? Once again there is nobody there. Keep in mind there should be three people there and there were zero. It was also ten past two so clearly past their lunch break. I press the bell, nobody comes but I hear some laughing and talking in an area behind there so clearly there's someone there. I wait two minutes and press the bell again. A lady comes, takes some paper from the printer AND FUCKING LEAVES ME THERE WAITING. Another two minutes past and she comes back and asks very condescendingly "Can I help you?" Well yes you can it's your fucking job to help fucking students. I ask her where the room is and she tells me to go to level four. Gee, you fucking think you braindead fuckwit? That's all the help I get from her and I leave to go searching again. A nice older lady is walking up the stairs with me and is able to notice that I'm lost, and lead me to the room, which was totally using ninja skills to hide from me because I didn't even see that corridor at all. So in conclusion fuck you education building workers you lazy sacks of shit, why don't you do your job and help out a clearly mentally unstable student to just find a room? I will however, commend the lady who helped me, as she did so graciously, without question, and with a smile.

This is the closest I've ever come to registering a formal complaint anywhere, but am not sure how to and am too lazy to find out.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Oh before I forget. The service I got at the enquiries desk in the Education building is the worst I have ever received at the university. Normally I get a smile or quick help because I ask the most retarded things. So today I had a tute in seminar room 435 and for the life of me I couldn't find it. I found 436 perfectly fine but then I turned at the end of the corridor and only saw another hallway and some offices. I went to the main desk you see at the level 3 entrance and there was nobody there, so off to an awesome start. I then go to the enquiry place which kind of looks like the RTA/bank but obviously a lot smaller, only three different...lines I guess? Once again there is nobody there. Keep in mind there should be three people there and there were zero. It was also ten past two so clearly past their lunch break. I press the bell, nobody comes but I hear some laughing and talking in an area behind there so clearly there's someone there. I wait two minutes and press the bell again. A lady comes, takes some paper from the printer AND FUCKING LEAVES ME THERE WAITING. Another two minutes past and she comes back and asks very condescendingly "Can I help you?" Well yes you can it's your fucking job to help fucking students. I ask her where the room is and she tells me to go to level four. Gee, you fucking think you braindead fuckwit? That's all the help I get from her and I leave to go searching again. A nice older lady is walking up the stairs with me and is able to notice that I'm lost, and lead me to the room, which was totally using ninja skills to hide from me because I didn't even see that corridor at all. So in conclusion fuck you education building workers you lazy sacks of shit, why don't you do your job and help out a clearly mentally unstable student to just find a room? I will however, commend the lady who helped me, as she did so graciously, without question, and with a smile.

This is the closest I've ever come to registering a formal complaint anywhere, but am not sure how to and am too lazy to find out.
yeah they're a bit useless

also good luck finding anything on level 4, some of the room mumbers don't follow any logical order that I am aware of :confused: you get used to it though

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
dear bazookajoe, send your complaint to the education office and see how you do there imo. that's what i'd do. although i wouldn't have waited - i'd have started to bang my hand on the table and yelp loudly

imsopostmodern: I SAW U TODAY ON TEH LIBRARY LAWNS WITH YR PREPOSTEROUS PINK HAIR

i think
mebbe

so hey that philosophy tutorial bazookajoe, what did you think? :p
did you get lecture slides and 0% discussion?

giving the guy til next week before i complain to SOPHI

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
No, we barely looked at the slides and had a ton of discussion, tutor was just shutting everybody down so it was pretty solid. Best moment was when some chick said something along the lines of she doesn't believe the raped coma patient has been harmed if she stays in a coma until death and some guy just blurts out ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? I lol'd
On a good note, both my English tutors this semester seem awesome :)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
he must have learned from our group and other groups prior to yours then

hopefully no slides next week :D

but yeah he shut people down in our class too, which was lol

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
You had the Euro guy? I got in late so didn't know what country he was from. How many people in yours? We had heaps :\ gotta be 25ish, maybe more but forgot to do a count. Also did he take a roll? Because I wasn't that late and he didn't take one while I was there. Also it was 2:58 and there were still four people with their hands up. I hate all four of you. I just left :\

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woot. Finished my resume and about to finish my cover letter. Hospital positions outside Sydney are looking relatively ok. 2 in Wollongong, 1 in Newcastle, 2 in Gosford, 1 Albury, 1 Tweed Heads. I've decided I don't care about staying in Sydney any more. Though I will apply for all the ones I would be willing to travel to had I stayed at home, just for the practice. There are hardly any positions left and domestic situation is favouring moving out. Sydney would be just a return flight away. I might even apply for a position in Tenterfield depending on my mood.

First one closes 12/8/09, so better get a move on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)