• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
good luck with that maeng. Office work isn't that much better imo, but i guess it's alot more laid back...and you're not having to deal with customers face to face.

Or maybe it's because i work for the public sector >_>

HSC
call centre positions. the idea of sitting on my butt while i work (no innuendo) is somewhat more appealing than retail
Come and work with me! We're desperately looking for staff.

The job is pretty amazing - you get visited by creepy internet weirdos, and also free bread.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
Come and work with me! We're desperately looking for staff.

The job is pretty amazing - you get visited by creepy internet weirdos, and also free bread.
i must say, the proposition of travelling about an hour and a half each way, free bread and weirdos from the internet IS appealing. minus the travel... and the bread..... oh and the weirdos....... though if they had cool, postmodern names, that'd be ok :p

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sup dudes

posting 4 the sake of posting

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
interviewer: 'can you give us an example of when you've ever needed to be/been persuasive'

um i was a debater for years and we were state champs lol. lack of past experience really isnt on my side
Create an elaborate story then reveal it was a lie and say "Was that good enough?"

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have a boser in my psych tute, lol. dont think she uses bos anymore though.
which one?

what happened to the USyd Bosers of the last few years? They kinda stick around for a year and then leave - except me, lala, jb_nc and a few others i'm forgetting

what happened to cosmic doris, scarybunny, iheartpaulfrank, foreverpink etc etc etc?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Congratulations and welcome to the most soulless occupation you'll ever partake in.
indeed. time and a half on fridays sounds good though.

how's railcorp treating you waf? where aboots are you based?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
indeed. time and a half on fridays sounds good though.

how's railcorp treating you waf? where aboots are you based?
It's going ok, at the moment basically being paid to read software development books but I think next week I start writing test harnesses. And in Flemington.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Four hours of lectures, all in the Quad General Lecture Theatre today. At least they were interesting. 1 on drug dependence, 1 on ethics given by a guest lecture--Stephen Cohen from UNSW, he was excellent--and a double lecture on pharmacy management.

Also sold my APF20, didn't think anyone would buy it but oh well, at least that's $40 in my purse and a textbook gone. I'm sad, I found out Careers Centre doesn't do the 24 hour resume checking service anymore, and all resume rescue workshops are booked out. Hmph. Will have to trek it alone I think.

Just finished a 1.5 hour dinner, picking my way through 5 steamed yellowtail fish:mad1: At least they were in curry sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)