Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spence

HSC
Because there's nothing quite like paying National Priority band fees for what is basically an arts subject.

Will be crashing some of Bek's HPSC lectures this semster (most likely on Mondays and Tuesdays), so I might see some of you around (aside from Bek). I'm slowly infiltrating the USyd science faculty. Crashing lectures this semester, cross institutional study next year...

And before any of you mention it, no, I'm not considering transferring. I'm only inflitrating USyd because UTS doesn't have HPSC subjects.
all the cool kids go from UTS to USyd

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
all the cool kids go from UTS to USyd
Quiet, you.

The UTS Science Faculty is pretty awesome. Only downside is that elective choices in the med sci field are somewhat limited, so I'm better off using my credit points elsewhere (ie, USyd). History and philosophy of science is one of my interests, so I'm making it a kind of sub-major if that makes any sense. HPSC also gives a useful foundation for research skills.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Holy crap Modernism looks like it will be awful.
change bro change

do another philosophy subject - you already did phil of mind, didn't you? i recall you saying that somewhere else. so you could like, do:

phil of psychiatry
pragmatism (it's meant to be very good, our tutor last year said)
phil of physics

kokodamonkey

HSC
who remembers the link that shows all the timetable unit thingie.. rafy normally has it handy.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
change bro change

do another philosophy subject - you already did phil of mind, didn't you? i recall you saying that somewhere else. so you could like, do:

phil of psychiatry
pragmatism (it's meant to be very good, our tutor last year said)
phil of physics
English major :(

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Hey, this question goes out to the first years and any others who've done this horrible course:

Is it just me or does Statistics(MATH1005) suck? I've got a lecturer where I can't catch a word he said, this is the guy who's in Carslaw 157, hey does anyone else have this guy?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
lol apparently studying Die Hard in my art history subject.

spartan31234

HSC
hmm i think its something wrong with my computer, but i can't see any threads in the faculty threads for usyd..

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Diarmuid Macguire's voice is like a drone :sleep:

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
if he's the same guy for biostats i had last sem, i truly feel sorry for you. but feel more sorry for myself. couldnt understand a word, didnt bother going to half the tutes because they started too early and have to do it all over again next year because i failed by 1 mark. :(

pretty funny actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)