Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
oops, got a plagarism warning today. Couple of my paragraphs were copy pasted and i forgot to remove it before submission. >_>

luckily they just gave me zero for that part of my report (which was only worth 1 of 10 anyway).

They should move the strike to Thursday, then i might get a mid-sem exam moved.
Copy pasted from where? How did they know? Was it an electronic copy?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
The NTEU page says its still on...

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
It was an online submission on Trac (waf should know this, it's for the comp project). You write up a report in a wiki sort of editor (kinda like a blog, but moreso) and they check it.

Well one paragraph was from wikipedia. I was meaning to delete it before the deadline since i didn't need it anymore, i guess i forgot to do so. The other one was just some stats i copied off a university site's paper. Didn't quote it properly or something, so that's my bad.

My tutor found out because i left a statistic in my second paragraph that referred to the other university (e.g. over 100,000 students at the University of Blah use this system). He copy pasted a sentence into google and found it. Did the same for the previous paragraph (which was worse since it's not stats or anything).

it was part of a group report as well, so it's good that we all didn't get penalised too harshly (like i said before, that section was only worth 1 or maybe 1.5/10 max).

HSC
Will have finished writing final chapter of my thesis tonight - and then edit it over the next two days.

And then I have to go back and edit everything again, and then I will be done!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
New enterprise agreement created comrades. Strike is off.
SP come troll the fuck out of some guy in L&R in that gay friends thread

also neg rep the shit out of him

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
USyd sucks. I want my strike back. Damnit.

On the other side, I got a HD on my presentation. Now I just have to average HDs for all my subjects. Boo. /asiangeekdesiretostudyandworkhardetc.

P.S. Cos I know you guys all love Lady GaGa and whatnot: http://twitpic.com/hooev
:eek:

Last edited:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Dear USyd bosers,
I've got a terrible group member who doesn't do any work. Someone please kill her for me. I'll pay you in cookies and love. She's not even an international. Or pretty! If she was pretty, I could put up with it. /shallow.

Also, why is this place dead?

Love the only pokemon master on campus,
jayadore.

HSC
N/A
Dear USyd bosers,
I've got a terrible group member who doesn't do any work. Someone please kill her for me. I'll pay you in cookies and love. She's not even an international. Or pretty! If she was pretty, I could put up with it. /shallow.

Also, why is this place dead?

Love the only pokemon master on campus,
jayadore.
do us all a favour and stop posting plz

nah but seriously, "one post then im gone" my ass

hihi2u2u

HSC
morning or arvo?

thats p impressive, considering you spent most of snowball trying to avoid me. but then again, i recognised you having only seen one photo ever. so i think i contest you for that title
afternoon.

and most of snowball was spent laughing at the whole situation. but yeah, i think you do win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)