Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
omg me too.
would have been better if the mid sem break was actually mid semester, and not split into 10/3 weeks, i have way far too much to catch up on.

this report was a complete waste of time for 2 marks. i didnt do either of the reports last sem and still managed to pass..
Aim higher than pass, em, lol!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Ok so.... I can go to sleep once I hit 750 words (in DOT POINTS, not full sentences, that way I have stuff to elaborate on tomorrow!) and then I am allowed to sleep in til 6 am :) Maybe 7 or 8 if I am really tired. But DEFINITELY 6 am :p

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
need it (the luck, that is) :(
it is making me sad
indecent assault, teacher-student, cafflick high school, girl now has anorexia and depression, poor bubby indeed.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I was planning on not going tomorrow and using the day to get onto assignments (which really needs to happen, erk pressure building) and get my bestie her 21st present, but now that the strike is off I feel like I should go. Guilt. Plus I've got a team teaching thing to do at a school on Friday and I bet if I don't go there will be some important announcement about it

ok ok ok I'll go
sadface

in better news, lesson plan analysis is done woot woot now onto these units of work that are plaguing my dreams

kokodamonkey

HSC
I took the day off to write my essay. Now its 12.30pm and all ive done is procrastrinate.
yeah today was meant to be essay time.. so was last night.. but i had errands to run and people to meet and i have to go out again in about 2 and a bit hours so im just going to clean my room or something.... far out.... no time for stupid essay... wasted yesterday!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah. I've gone and gotten a prescription for coloured contacts. Ive bought some beauty supplies for my friends massive hen's weekend. I had lunch. I watched numerous youtube videos of Kanye West making an ass of himself.

But yet no essay work :(

I will start.....NOW!

HSC
N/A
how sexy is this chemistry workshop

a) identify the structure using IR, NMR, UV etc
b) devise two of your own chemical reactions to test the structure of your compound

ossum!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Saw u today Neb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)