Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
i don't like lecture clashes :( victorian lit tomorrow, then the second half of practical ethics, then my vic lit tute! I hate meet and greet tutes, just gimme my degree without having to talk to anyone plz

omg i could not agree more

amber44

HSC
They definitely did in SCLG3602.

I'm pretty sure they did in SCLG3601.
BOO, looks like I won't be taking a seminar class then. How ridiculous was it of the timetables people to put two compulsory subjects for Social Policy on two seperate days (Tues and Fri) and on days when there are no other sociology options to pick from, turning your uni week into a 3 day torture trip.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Here's an example of my Practical Ethics lecture.

Lecturer: So that's --- analysis. What does everyone think, do people agree/disagree with it?
Douchebag: BUT WAT IF LONG JOHN SILVER CAME TO LIFE, HOPPED 27 TIMES ON HIS LEFT LEG ON A TUESDAY EVENING WHEN THE MOON WAS FULL? THIS COUNTEREXAMPLE DISPROVES THAT ANALYSIS HAR HAR HAR I WIN PHILOSOPHY
people need to rep bazookajoe for this he captured the mood perfectly

did i miss anything in the second hour? i got fed up and decided to leave, lol.

i'm thinking the tutes will be good and full of sexciting arguments but the lectures are painful thanks to douchebags

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
sup getting another interview.

going epping to chatswood for 2 interviews. right now im rather glad the epping/chats line exists

amber44

HSC
Anyone doing SCLG2623, Sociology of Terror, can I get a copy of UOS outline?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
So I've now met my group. 3 of the asians are in the second semester of their first year and have done a grand total of 6cp worth of programming, ever (this unit is a 3rd year unit) and fail pretty hard at english. The other one has decent experience in biology which may be helpful given the topic.

The other two are software engineers and competent programmers.

In conclusion, fuck IT students.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
waf, i think i know who you are now. the only white guy in the bioinformatics group this arvo?

stalking skills level up.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
waf, i think i know who you are now. the only white guy in the bioinformatics group this arvo?

stalking skills level up.
Pretty much. There's another white dude but he's spanish or somesuch. But I just got a haircut, so we're back to square one.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
awesome :p really hoping i get a decent chem partner tomorrow, last sem we were always the last pair out because we were hopeless together..
haha, aww :p

Yeah, I have awesome people in all my courses, it's great. Some are doing exactly the same courses as me :) I'm just glad my lab group in microbio is good, as when you're stuck with people with 5 hours it helps to get on with them, lol! :)

kokodamonkey

HSC
Went to all my classes today!!! 9am-3pm!!!!
Had a great arguement in geopolitics over the iraq war :)

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Internet Software Platforms, night class. Apparently zero (0) people failed this subject last year.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Haha yeah. Apparently like 60% of pharm graduates won't be practicing as pharmacists or in any pharmaceutical related jobs by the end of their working life--or maybe it was 5 or 10 years after graduation? :confused:
I correct myself. In my tute today the tutor said a third of pharmacy graduates won't be practicing in the pharmaceutical industry or in pharmacy in any way within two years of graduation. I hope I stick around long enough to take advantage of that gap :p

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
what time? Or is there only one? Mine is at 2, if you're in there say watup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)