Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I love this no uni thing.
Out drinking tonight again.
3rd night running.
Wednesday night drunken 10 pin bowling woo.
Spent all day yesterday at the beach & at a mate's place in his pooool and then pub.
Pub crawl tonight.

Yayya.
I'm going to go all pharmacist-ninja on you and say that men shouldn't be taking more than 2 standard drinks a day (for good health), or 4 standard drinks a day (to prevent intoxication-related injury), and should have at least 2 alcohol-free days a week (doesn't need to be consecutive days).

But on the other hand, at the risk of cramping your social life....

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I'm going to go all pharmacist-ninja on you and say that men shouldn't be taking more than 2 standard drinks a day (for good health), or 4 standard drinks a day (to prevent intoxication-related injury), and should have at least 2 alcohol-free days a week (doesn't need to be consecutive days).

But on the other hand, at the risk of cramping your social life....
I'm gonna go all technical on you and proclaim that I'm a woman ;)

melanieeee.

HSC
okay im 99.95% sure i will fail 2 out of 4 of my subjects because exams screwed me so badly that i didnt write anything down. fml. such a shame cause my average for one of the subjects was a distinction before the exams. on the bright hand side, i got my paper back which was remarked. before i got a low pass and now after the remark i got 68. over a 10 mark difference! stupid inconstant markers.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Because the USyd moderators are the most superior moderators on BOS.

...mostly Rafy :eek:

aha! You are now a mod! I thought you might be. Or were you already when I left? I can't remember.

ayway

*waves*

Oh and I hate essays.

melanieeee.

HSC
yo just had a meetingz with the course adviser and i had a sneek peak on my file. it had everything even the name of the high school i went to and the marks i got for each subject for my hsc. bit creepy. does anyone know if lecturers have access to this file. i dont want my lecturers knowing what uai i got.

p.s. ive decided to ask for another remark. yeah im crazy. so help me god i hope my mark doesn't fall back to the original mark.

amber44

HSC
yo just had a meetingz with the course adviser and i had a sneek peak on my file. it had everything even the name of the high school i went to and the marks i got for each subject for my hsc. bit creepy. does anyone know if lecturers have access to this file. i dont want my lecturers knowing what uai i got.

p.s. ive decided to ask for another remark. yeah im crazy. so help me god i hope my mark doesn't fall back to the original mark.
You want them to remark the one they already remarked? That's just desperate, they upped your mark by 10 percent, be happy with that, they won't all of a sudden give you an extra 10 percent on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)