Semester 2 Chatter Thread 2014. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
friday this coming week I'm taking all the new work kids out so I won't be down

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Don't worry about my presence lol I don't even USyd. Just a suggestion.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Depends on the time. I am free all Friday for the meat (will come in to look at museum specimens in the morning). :)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I will probably never get over how much walking there is back and forth to classes on this campus. Last time I was at UTS, and literally all I had to do was walk up and down two flights of stairs to get to all my classes. Gorgeous campus, though. More grass and insects.

antheung

HSC
N/A
I will probably never get over how much walking there is back and forth to classes on this campus. Last time I was at UTS, and literally all I had to do was walk up and down two flights of stairs to get to all my classes. Gorgeous campus, though. More grass and insects.
Thank god I only have classes in Carslaw, Eastern Avenue, and Merewether. (Last semester, before classes began, I thought it would be a long walk from Merewether to Carslaw ... )

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Thank god I only have classes in Carslaw, Eastern Avenue, and Merewether. (Last semester, before classes began, I thought it would be a long walk from Merewether to Carslaw ... )
My worst one is Bosch to Carslaw back-to-back, which isn't so bad. Next year I think I'll be heading between the main campus and the Mallett Street campus, which should be fun.

madharris

HSC
N/A
My worst one is Bosch to Carslaw back-to-back, which isn't so bad. Next year I think I'll be heading between the main campus and the Mallett Street campus, which should be fun.
Some of my friends travel between cumbo and main... If i had to do that I'd probably cry.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
These Indonesia immersion scholarships for Geography look fantastic. I'd definitely apply if I had more than 3 weeks of geography knowledge or a transcript that actually had subjects on it.

Maybe next year? :)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
These Indonesia immersion scholarships for Geography look fantastic. I'd definitely apply if I had more than 3 weeks of geography knowledge or a transcript that actually had subjects on it.

Maybe next year? :)
Is this the SE Asia Field School?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Yeah. Applications close next week and I was tossing up whether I should bother applying or not.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah. Applications close next week and I was tossing up whether I should bother applying or not.
IIRC they appreciate students from other backgrounds applying.

I think it's worth a shot if you're interested.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Isn't this for the 7 month immersions? Or is the field school app due as well on Aug 20?

I got the app for the 7 month immersions emailed, but what about the field school, how do we apply for that?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I'm pretty sure they're the same thing? I only know of the one program.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Ah OK, so you can do the field school without being involved in the New Colombo Plan?

I probably couldn't afford to do it without the NCP scholarship anyway haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)