Semester 2 Timetables, 2012 (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Are you going to skip the Tues Hist lecture? Because if not, we should coffee date after that (I have 11-12 free too!)
Yeah... You know I will :p
I'm not even sure if I want to turn up for the very first lecture... When else are you free? :(

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
The only exception is where classes are full...if the class is full the computer won't let you switch into it. You have to go plead with either the manual timetable people or the faculty directly.
True, but it probably won't be full since the spot was held by you and you dropped it 30 seconds ago. So if you're quick you can get it back. :haha:

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad

Did some editing and got it exactly how I wanted it. Hooray for Friday off and Wednesday being awesome (no travel time cause I live here).

Last edited by a moderator:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
True, but it probably won't be full since the spot was held by you and you dropped it 30 seconds ago. So if you're quick you can get it back. :haha:
Yeah, I've done this like 4 times. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Is the central timetable working for anyone?

HSC
timetable.png

Just wondering if anyone has done HSTY1031 and/or ANHS1601? I need to know if the lectures are recorded or not. Chances are they will be.

diet cola

HSC
N/A
i haven't done either of those units but i believe the history department is pretty good with recording their lectures. the 2 history units i did a few years ago were both recorded (audio & video).

izzy88

HSC
View attachment 25757

Just wondering if anyone has done HSTY1031 and/or ANHS1601? I need to know if the lectures are recorded or not. Chances are they will be.
i haven't done either of those units but i believe the history department is pretty good with recording their lectures. the 2 history units i did a few years ago were both recorded (audio & video).
Ancient history department is also pretty good with recording. I've found it pretty reliant on the lecturer, and you could probably email to ask them if you want, but generally I've found history/ancient history lectures to be recorded. The only aspect is that recording tends not to be fool proof, so there may always be a week where the technology doesn't work, but generally its pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)