Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Uni was fucked today - no internet. :(

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Normally I stay back late at Uni to study at the Library, but no way without the net (YouTube + Online research)

izzy88

HSC
I also had problems with the internet today - just couldn't connect to the 'UniSydney' wifi. I just ended up using my phone's internet.

They sent an email earlier in the day saying there was maintenance occurring from 6pm tonight and the whole thing would go down again to fix whatever is still wrong with the system. Hopefully that will fix everything.

izzy88

HSC
This is probably a really silly question but it's my first semester at USyd and MQ had a different looking system. Where would I find lecture recordings in Blackboard? I know for certain my lecture yesterday was recorded but I can't find an Echo link.
Not sure if this affected you, but with the network problems yesterday, some lectures failed to record. This is the message on ELearning: "Scheduled Lecture Recordings (Echo360) and University Network Issues. Please note that lectures may have failed to be recorded on Monday 30 July and Tuesday 31 July due to University network issues. Sydney eLearning apologises for any inconvenience that this may be causing."

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Not sure if this affected you, but with the network problems yesterday, some lectures failed to record. This is the message on ELearning: "Scheduled Lecture Recordings (Echo360) and University Network Issues. Please note that lectures may have failed to be recorded on Monday 30 July and Tuesday 31 July due to University network issues. Sydney eLearning apologises for any inconvenience that this may be causing."
Well that's pretty fail. Don't think I'll be at uni for a few days with my foot :(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I know Usyd wifi is notorious for being useless etcetc but has anyone ever really been able to access it? :/
I'm in Fisher, on one of their computers and the ipad just won't connect to the wifi even though this is one of the areas with best wifi coverage. Helppppppp.

Also, final semester for me!
Worked from 8-10am yesterday, but then ~10 it went bat shit.

Eugh, tried that today. Kept on switching on/off so in the end I just didn't bother.
ditto.

I usually use my phone but the net on it wasn't working at Uni yesterday or the day before.

I also had problems with the internet today - just couldn't connect to the 'UniSydney' wifi. I just ended up using my phone's internet.

They sent an email earlier in the day saying there was maintenance occurring from 6pm tonight and the whole thing would go down again to fix whatever is still wrong with the system. Hopefully that will fix everything.
I got my email at 6:40pm. Lol

Well that's pretty fail. Don't think I'll be at uni for a few days with my foot :(
So you'll be here for 6 years then? Haha (Fuck, I'm the worst friend ever)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Coffee?

Went straight from splendour to uni, got to uni and could barely walk, went to my classes then emergency, 11 hours later I have a temporary plaster on my ankle and not allowed to walk for a week.

What an awesome way to start the semester.
Hit me up on FB with a time :)

Otherwise, I woke up this morning with an already bleeding nose, lip and lost my voice. My second day of uni, lovely!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Currently at my favourite study spot. Nothing better than just chilling with a mocha, and a couple of course books in front of you all ready to be read.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Currently at my favourite study spot. Nothing better than just chilling with a mocha, and a couple of course books in front of you all ready to be read.
Must be the pool.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
3rd day. Already fatigued, starving, and hating stuff.

Fml.

BUT NO PHYSICS! YAY!!!

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Zero, which is why life is so good atm =)
Really - with all maths? Nice =]. Are any of your lectures recorded?

My semester is absolutely insane. Ruthless subjects everywhere. Medsci had a 63 average and 10% fail rate last sem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)