Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Banned
HSC
You can only do the special studies UOS if you're in the TSP with the Faculty of Science...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You can only do the special studies UOS if you're in the TSP with the Faculty of Science...
Really?!
My friend did SSP chem and he isn't in TSP (so did Obvious) and my friend doing SSP maths isn't in TSP.
And it says the prerequisites are "99 ATAR OR a band 6 in Biology OR Medal in Biology Olympiad" and I got a band 6. This was going to fix my clash :frown2:

link doesn't work... Awk...

jet

Banned
HSC
Really?!
My friend did SSP chem and he isn't in TSP (so did Obvious) and my friend doing SSP maths isn't in TSP.
And it says the prerequisites are "99 ATAR OR a band 6 in Biology OR Medal in Biology Olympiad" and I got a band 6. This was going to fix my clash :frown2:

link doesn't work... Awk...
I just read their website and it said that you need to be in the TSP. I guess if those are the prereqs then you should be fine. According to that page you still need to get permission though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I just read their website and it said that you need to be in the TSP. I guess if those are the prereqs then you should be fine. According to that page you still need to get permission though.
I'll try and get permission but they probs won't let me because I'm retarded. :spin:

HSC
Finally pinned down what units I'm doing next semester! Just waiting for a waiver to go through. Intro Latin, Minoans and Myceneans, Historiography and Field Methods.

YEAH BBY.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Finally pinned down what units I'm doing next semester! Just waiting for a waiver to go through. Intro Latin, Minoans and Myceneans, Historiography and Field Methods.

YEAH BBY.
That all sounds really interesting.

I'm still undecided but I think I'm going to major in maths and neuroscience, but I DON'T EVEN. :spin:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Will you get to wear a labcoat and shout 'THIS IS FOR SCIENCE'?
If they let me in, then YES!

Although, I already did stuff like that in chemistry this semester, it was pretty fun.

But mainly I want to do it because you get to analyse YOUR OWN DNA! and also, like, the pracs are in the middle of the day instead of the afternoon, which is so much better for me because I always found myself falling asleep in my MBLG pracs.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
hey mods shouldn't we have started a holiday chatter thread?????

I should be a mod. srs. No-one knows more about usyd than I do hehehehe

HSC
hey mods shouldn't we have started a holiday chatter thread?????

I should be a mod. srs. No-one knows more about usyd than I do hehehehe
Yes!

Also, you said you'd show me around campus. A semester in and I'm still like LOLWUT

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha.

Could you imagine? A semester of sobriety?
Not really. Since my first semester I was borderline alcoholic for the first half and second semester I was drinking like at least once a week. :spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)