Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Sitting next to jay in her some kind of history subject and it's so boring I've been through 3 days of facebook notification s, a week of tumblr, replied to a few emails and so hi bos. Pretty sure all this stuff was covered in 20mins in eugenics

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
After the lecture, the lecturer asked us if today's lecture was better than usual because she wasn't following a script this time.
I didn't have the heart to say no. =_____________________=

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you find the CHNG quiz riproot? I was staring at it for a good five minutes before I understood what the first question was describing, but easy after that :).

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
This is just a public service announcement to say I'm doing something a little special on Monday's show. Rippy told everyone to get on it:
11am Mondays. Get on it.
so I'm getting him on it. I can pretty much guarantee awesome commentary, and even more awesome music. We're going to start a Monday morning dance revolution

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you find the CHNG quiz riproot? I was staring at it for a good five minutes before I understood what the first question was describing, but easy after that :).
I don't really understand what was going on.

I think they should get someone good at writing to write the questions because I found it difficult to understand what they wanted.

I ended up doing most of the quiz twice and then writing "If you meant X" at the top of each thing. Haha

I don't think I went well at all.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This is just a public service announcement to say I'm doing something a little special on Monday's show. Rippy told everyone to get on it:

so I'm getting him on it. I can pretty much guarantee awesome commentary, and even more awesome music. We're going to start a Monday morning dance revolution
I'm probably going to be silent on air due to my outstanding awkwardness in situations I'm not prepared for. :p

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I just want to say, I'm happy to hand in anyone's assignment for them on Thursdays if they don't have uni on Thursdays.

Mannnnnn I ended up getting a friend's NEICE (who I know but still) to hand in my assignment for me tmrw.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely tuning to hear rippers.

Thanks for the heads up.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I just want to say, I'm happy to hand in anyone's assignment for them on Thursdays if they don't have uni on Thursdays.

Mannnnnn I ended up getting a friend's NEICE (who I know but still) to hand in my assignment for me tmrw.
I don't trust anyone to hand in my assignments. My two maths assignments are due on Tuesday's, but I'm gonna go in and finish them and hand them in (my day off usually).

Definitely tuning to hear rippers.

Thanks for the heads up.
Fuck.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
On the air for two hours guys.

Check us out. :D

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't really understand what was going on.

I think they should get someone good at writing to write the questions because I found it difficult to understand what they wanted.

I ended up doing most of the quiz twice and then writing "If you meant X" at the top of each thing. Haha

I don't think I went well at all.
Got 50/50.

Hahahahahahaha wot?!
Didn't study.
Don't go to lectures.
Don't have the textbook.
Haven't done anything all semester.

Amazing.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How did it go?

Totally forgot to tune in.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

Got 50/50.

Hahahahahahaha wot?!
Didn't study.
Don't go to lectures.
Don't have the textbook.

Amazing.
Yeah, when I was flipping through the stack of quizzes literally 9/10 of the papers I saw were sub thirty. Most of them were in between five and twenty.

I feel sorry for the people who have to depend on the next generation of chemical engineers.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How did it go?

Totally forgot to tune in.
I HATE YOU.

Yeah, when I was flipping through the stack of quizzes literally 9/10 of the papers I saw were sub thirty. Most of them were in between five and twenty.

I feel sorry for the people who have to depend on the next generation of chemical engineers.
Hahaha. I saw none of them.

A few of my smart friends got like 4-8/50. Hahaha

Maybe you should become a chemical engineer.

Last edited:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

Got 50/50.

Hahahahahahaha wot?!
Didn't study.
Don't go to lectures.
Don't have the textbook.

Amazing.
Good work friend!

My inner teacher says NOW THINK ABOUT HOW AMAZING YOU WOULD BE IF YOU STUDIED. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)