• Won't

Votes: 67 31.3%

• Total voters

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha this thread is funny

was i ever this naive and innocent? hmm maybe when i was about 8

this question is sort of future based so i will take it as a hypothetical.

if i was a vergin and i had the choice to keep sex for marriage... i really, really wouldnt

HSC
I would sex before marriage. I may really love more than one person in my lifetime before I get married because feelings can change. I don't want to say no to sharing that experience because there's not a piece of paper saying we're bound for life. Of course, the guy i marry will be the right guy for me to spend my life/bed with, but there may be another guy(s) along the way that i thought would be too, and i wanna be open to that. Though ask me this a few years ago and i would've said i want to save myself, but yeah, feelings can change like everything else. So yeah, that's just my opinion. Could change again! :)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Ahhhhhh the sheer innocence of this thread. It's so cute.

Even if I managed to somehow rediscover my virginity after however long it's been absent, I'd spend it all over again. Because marriage imho is a crock of shit anyway, so I'd never get any!

BradCube

HSC
Josie said:
Ahhhhhh the sheer innocence of this thread. It's so cute.

Even if I managed to somehow rediscover my virginity after however long it's been absent, I'd spend it all over again. Because marriage imho is a crock of shit anyway, so I'd never get any!
Why does marriage mean nothing to you?

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
sex before marriage..

been there, done that. 0 regrets. To me, there's no need to wait. That being said, I won't fuck every guy who comes my way.

Teehehe, ''comes my way"....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
My own personal beliefs: marriage changes, feelings change, not everyone gets married, and marriage is simply a legal union. Being married or not doesn't change love, or how much you love someone.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
sex before marriage..

been there, done that. 0 regrets. To me, there's no need to wait. That being said, I won't fuck every guy who comes my way.

Teehehe, ''comes my way"....
how exactly does one come "your way"

and iam interested in the long haul, common girl yeeehaw!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
sex before marriage, like try before you buy. only i dont really plan on buying any time soon.

i respect people for wanting to wait, but i think the hype over sex is too high. you will realise that sooner or later, whether you wait or not. i think love is a lot more sacred and to be treasured (although i cant say i have ever been truly in love.)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hah the older i get the more i like the idea of waiting for marriage. im not religious at all either

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
There's more controversial things.The real question is would you have sex after marriage?

BradCube

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
hah the older i get the more i like the idea of waiting for marriage.
I like the idea too. I only want to be that close and intimate with one person in my life.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Casmira said:
if you're someone who's been saving it up chances are you'll go all out on yourfirst time for the next month too release 25 odd years (assume you get married at 25) of hormones released

yeah it will suck for the girl though

yy

HSC
N/A
BradCube said:
Why does marriage mean nothing to you?
i don't believe in marriage, because it's just a piece of paper (well, also it could affect centrelink payments and superannuation, i suppose). but other than that, you can still get divorced anyway. it is supposedly be forever, and most people believe it will be forever, but people change, situations change, and they realise they're not for each other. it's better to divorce than become eternally frustrated. so from that aspect, marriage not that much better than de facto. mind you, religious people also get divorced nowadays. it's just that people always thought the other partner is the right one when they're in love, but stay a while longer, and problems start to occur. why do you put so much meaning in marriage anyway?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
not all marriages are like that, like my parents, their grandparents, friends parents, thier grandparents etc, ofcourse people make mistakes, but not all the time, as much as there are bad examples, there are good ones too, people shouldnt be so discouraged about marriage, ofcourse unless they don't want commitment and want to sleep with a different person every day catch aids and be sick for the rest of their lives etc.......

yy

HSC
N/A
sparkl3z said:
ofcourse unless they don't want commitment and want to sleep with a different person every day catch aids and be sick for the rest of their lives etc.......
sleep with a different person every day doens't mean you're gonna catch aids, many people catch aids when they're in a monogamy relationship. i wonder how many % of people get aids are actually promiscuous.
and yes, there are successful relationships, but they don't need a certificate to prove it. people who love each other can stay together without getting married. and many gay people probably are in that situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)