• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sex for the sake of it (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
but dude, ok you call these guys assholes all the time because they fuck just for the sake of it....

but eminems your hero....

"yeah we fuck, bitch so what" - eminem "superman"

and many lines like that in alot of shady/aftermath artists songs.....

and you love these guys, you aren't calling them assholes or anything

but yet you call these guys assholes because they are doing the same thing
Yeah but cockhead, do i personally know all the shady/aftermath/gunit artists?Alotta things sed in songs ARENT real u know

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
people can do whatever the hell they like. society should not be judgmental with its norms and morals. as long as it's legal, hey i'm fine with it.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i think the thing is, if you don't want to have casual sex, that's 100% cool. i'm never going around telling people they HAVE to have sex for the fuck of it. (boom-tish). but at the same time, i don't see the point is judging other people - people develop different ideas about what sex is, what it means etc and while to you it may be entirely associated with love, to others it may be entirely physical and to others it may be physical at times, emotional at others and soemtimes both. like i said, if you don't want to have casual sex that's cool, but why would you care if others do? does it harm you?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
glycerine said:
if you don't want to have casual sex that's cool, but why would you care if others do? does it harm you?
perhaps - if said person is a close friend and they contract an STD and then die

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
if they contract an std then they are stupid for having casual sex without protection.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
I know a couple of guys rite who have sex just coz they "want it".

I dont really see the point if it doesnt mean nething, coz it means u dont really care for the person and are just using each other just 2 get off.

Has having sex with someone coz u luv them died out????
I don't think having sex with someone because you love them has died out.. not at all

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
BreaKing said:
perhaps - if said person is a close friend and they contract an STD and then die
you do realise that it is possible to catch an std from non-casual sex, right?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I agree - one night stands are totally meaningless and the sex usually isnt as good as what you get in a relationship where you are used to each other.

LazyBoy

HSC
casual sex and relationship sex are two very different experiences. you enjoy them on different levels and for different reasons.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
modelzsuck said:
I knew this guy once and he told me his motto is to "find em, finger em, fuk em, fuck them off."
Charming.... and classy

LazyBoy

HSC
does he own a chain of fast food restaurants too? sounds suspiciosly like the KFC motto lol

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i couldnt do it. couldnt sex just for the sake of it. mayb cos i value the fact im still a virgin.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
once you pop, you can't stop :p

anyway, i don't think having sex because you love the person has died out, just that these days were are MUCH more open about our sexuality and needs than we ever were before. i have friends who have occasional one nights stands, and though i don't think i'd ever do it myself, i have no problem with them doing it. i mean, sometmes it is hard to contain those urges ;)

i don't think it's wrong to have sex with someone that's not your boy/girlfriend.. i DO think it's wrong to sleep with someone hoping they'd fall for you. i think both parties should make it clear where they stand with eachother, eg establish that they are just fuck buddies or whatever, before anything happens...

OS

Banned
HSC
beccaxx said:
i couldnt do it. couldnt sex just for the sake of it. mayb cos i value the fact im still a virgin.
Yeah, I agree with Becca - I mean, you don't have to save it exclusively for marriage but at least save it for relationships that reach a fairly committed level... Refer to movie Alfie, that showed that the player does not necessarily getter the better deal ultimately...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)