Sex Toys (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah my friend has a nurses out fit, its pretty hot. i love the stuff in BNT its not trashy and really nice n cute

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive seen some fair trashy things from BNT
they have some plastic leather bra and g-string comby thing.
has a fair few different styles, all made of the same plasticy material stuff.
theres a bra with zippers on the cup bits and shorties with a zipper on the crotch.
but in the toy section, they have fundies. its a huge pair or knickers with four leg holes, so you and your guy/gal can wear them at the same time.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i once saw a mad lime green wonderbra with hot pink stripes on it for sale.
i was pissed i didnt have any money with me.

kag86

HSC
N/A
Yeah all that stuff's nice n cute but #### eh... you're just gonna strip it off. i dunno if i were a guy i wouldn't wanna have to do the whole slowly undress the girl thing lol... that's why i make it easy. The sooner the clothes are off, the sonner the real fun starts. Oh and yeah the things you put on your finger to massage your tra la la la, yeah they're really good ay... They have rubbery spoke things coming out of it that tingles hehe... no matter where it is... not speaking from experience or anything! *cheeky smile* As if I'd say no!

HSC
heaps good, sounds like a gd investment. i just like the lingerie cause i feel sexy in it... i dunno my ex bf used to like it so yeah i bought it 4 him

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yeah. wearing sexy lingerie makes me feel sexy.
who cares if its going to end up in a pile on the floor.

but im so going to have to find a finger vibrator. when i turn 18, im hitting the sex shops.

kag86

HSC
N/A
You'll prob walk out of the store with so many crazy things ay. You go nuts in places like that. I bought some glow in the dark massage lotion the other day. You just rub it in like noramal lotion it's heaps nice and relaxing... then you switch off the lights and ta da! You glow! And it's not toxic so.... Mmmm

transcendent

HSC
N/A
blindfolds would be great. it focuses all the over senses and with the other person not being able to know what you're doing you can tease in other ways. possibly the most sensual and erotic way to make love if done correctly.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I love wearing lingerie for my boy... its even better when they buy it for you, and then you get to parade it around. I got a really cute black bra and panties set for christmas from him from bras and things, and I wore it for the first time on his birthday... I was hoping that he'd take me out into the wilderness for some sexy photos, but we kinda got a bit carried away doing other things...

It makes me feel so feminine, and an object of desire. Its even better when you're fully dressed in a matching set and you're tied down and stripped.... ooh, I get shivers just thinking about it!

Bras and things have awesome sales: I got an Elle bra and panties set for $28, when usually both together costs $90... They always seem to have one of my size left at the end of the year in Elle stuff.. I mustn't be a v. common sizing... But I dont complain! :D

And can I just say that I'm so impressed with how everyone on this thread has responded. You're all so mature and sexually aware. I dont know how old you all are, but most of my friends (who are nearly all 20 now) do not have this approach to sex. They're all still in the stage of 'boys germs'... I just think its fantastic! Enjoy yourselves!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i adore love kylie lingerie. i have three sets ;D

(and i missed the sales coz i was overseas :()

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I always go crazy when places like Bras 'n' Things or CanCan have sales (even when they don't I still go crazy). I bought another black lace bra/underwear set the other day for $30 from CanCan but underwear is always something that I spend good money on. There's nothing better than proper fitting sexy underwear.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im over my underwear stage....I have 68 pairs of undies. Everytime I went out I used to buy a new pair (it started out as a bonds obsession then eventually moved to Ck and Oroton and I had to stop, it was getting wayyy too expensive).

Suprisingly I don't have that many bras though, maybe 6?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I have about 8 or 9 sets and a drawer and a half of just bonds underwear. My boyfriend said today that he doesn't really care about the packaging, as long as it comes off. I told him that he better start appreciating it otherwise nothing is coming off.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)