Sex - Worth the wait? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustafa

HSC
Does ANYONE wait until they're married to have sex these days? I'm just curious. What are the advantages of waiting until marriage? What are the advantages of not waiting? What are the disadvantages of both?

Let me know.

lengy

HSC
I can't think of a good, logical reason why you should wait.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
crustafa said:
Does ANYONE wait until they're married to have sex these days? I'm just curious. What are the advantages of waiting until marriage? What are the advantages of not waiting? What are the disadvantages of both?

Let me know.
Coming 5 minutes into your honeymoon ftw!

crustafa

HSC
lengy said:
I can't think of a good, logical reason why you should wait.
Ok...
  1. STD's
  2. Bob Sleeps With Jane, Jane rolls over and says "you're not as good as Billy" - if two people who have never had sex before wait until marriage - both would be perfectly content with each other.
  3. A survey in America was conducted about who the most sexually satisfied people were...it turned out that Christian females were at the top of the list - females that waited until marriage.
  4. Sure it's not romantic for a guy to say to his wife "I love you SO much that i have waited my entire life to have sex with you".
  5. The belief that sex is more than a physical act, but also spiritual/emotional - that you actually give yourself away to someone else.
  6. If sex was so good - then why are prostitutes so miserable?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
crustafa said:
Ok...
  1. STD's
  2. Bob Sleeps With Jane, Jane rolls over and says "you're not as good as Billy" - if two people who have never had sex before wait until marriage - both would be perfectly content with each other.
  3. A survey in America was conducted about who the most sexually satisfied people were...it turned out that Christian females were at the top of the list - females that waited until marriage.
  4. Sure it's not romantic for a guy to say to his wife "I love you SO much that i have waited my entire life to have sex with you".
  5. The belief that sex is more than a physical act, but also spiritual/emotional - that you actually give yourself away to someone else.
You're obviously a born-again Christian, now get fucked and stop trying to convince us that we're living in sin.

crustafa

HSC
AsyLum said:
You're obviously a born-again Christian, now get fucked and stop trying to convince us that we're living in sin.
I never said anyone was wrong. I never used the word sin. All i did was reply to someone else. Why is it that I get criticised for my opinion and no-one else for theirs?

Last edited:

PrettyVacant

HSC
AsyLum said:
Thats rape brudda!
Haha no. I might as well wait til marriage. I don't see myself getting any until then anyway.

Nick0

Generic.User
HSC
AsyLum said:
I think it would be very unwise to hold someone's religious beliefs against them on such a topic. Also, there are plenty of non-Christians who don't go and have sex before marriage too.

Skeeta

HSC
crustafa said:
Ok...
  1. Bob Sleeps With Jane, Jane rolls over and says "you're not as good as Billy" - if two people who have never had sex before wait until marriage - both would be perfectly content with each other.
Thats a lie. Bad sex is bad sex no matter what...

You dont have to have done it before to know it was horrible.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
crustafa said:
Ok...
  1. STD's
i hope you never get laid.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
princesskt said:
so i take it u guyz dont give a damn bout STD's?
if you are a sensible you and your partner will discuss it before sex, take a test, wear a condom and voila! sex without stds.

crustafa

HSC
Loz#1 said:
i hope you never get laid.
I hope i do. not yet though. I'm not denying sex is pleasurable at all. I'm not saying i don't desire sex. At all. sex is obviously good right - otherwise no-one would do it. I'm not attacking 'sex' at all. All i wanted was an interesting conversation with different people's perspectives, not for people to throw insults for the sake of it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
princesskt said:
but condoms dont protect fully against std's
did you miss the part where i said take a test? if you think your partner possibly has an STD, get him or her to a doctor and take a damn test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)