sexuality is fun. (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

ihavenothing said:
My kids are gonna be gay, Hopefully
How are you going to have kids when you're gay?

And adoption doesn't make them your kids.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i woulg go out with a guy who was bi.
coz he wouldnt be put off if i asked for a 3some with another bloke.
i met a really hot guy tonight and he is bi. he dances really good aswell. he si friends with my frinrefd who is gay. well, he si gay, but hesa di he wants to sex me. but we were both very druink.
so i will elave it at thatl;..

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Shuter said:
And adoption doesn't make them your kids.
you're an idiot. what difference does it make if you gave birth to a child or not? the person who looks after the child and nurtures them as they grow up is the parent, not someone who gives them up.

PoeticDuck

HSC
There are two ways at looking at it all really....social and biological. So far there is no solid evidence to suggest that there is any sort of gay or straight gene that defines whether we turn out gay or not. Xayma, i read an article on what your talking about...it sounds like it could be right..but it's still not solid evidence. Because you'd have to expect that in some part your environment would come into play also. But in terms of people fearing coming out..that's largely social due to the fear of social expectations placed upon them that they believe they have'nt met.
And the point in feeling guilty for not passing on one's genes. It's a hard choice made by many..to accept that their feelings for the same sex means that they are denying themselves the chance to have children...passing on their genes.

Now to answer this to this thread properly....being gay myself i reckon i find girls kissing quite the turn on...guys...well yeah i suppose...as long as they don't drool.

I like girls.......girls are sexy....

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
yes i also agree that girls are sexy and have beautiful personalities and are more viviacious but I only have one weakness....MEN

S

Shuter

virgin^sexy said:
you're an idiot. what difference does it make if you gave birth to a child or not? the person who looks after the child and nurtures them as they grow up is the parent, not someone who gives them up.
It doesn't make a huge amount of differance but they're not "your" children, i.e. they are not a part of you.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
It doesn't make a huge amount of differance but they're not "your" children, i.e. they are not a part of you.
hence why if u watch talk shows eg maury movich , in which DNA tests are done to identify if someone is the father , and it turns out they are not , the people get fucking pissed off.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
PoeticDuck said:
There are two ways at looking at it all really....social and biological. So far there is no solid evidence to suggest that there is any sort of gay or straight gene that defines whether we turn out gay or not. Xayma, i read an article on what your talking about...it sounds like it could be right..but it's still not solid evidence. Because you'd have to expect that in some part your environment would come into play also. But in terms of people fearing coming out..that's largely social due to the fear of social expectations placed upon them that they believe they have'nt met.
And the point in feeling guilty for not passing on one's genes. It's a hard choice made by many..to accept that their feelings for the same sex means that they are denying themselves the chance to have children...passing on their genes.

Now to answer this to this thread properly....being gay myself i reckon i find girls kissing quite the turn on...guys...well yeah i suppose...as long as they don't drool.

I like girls.......girls are sexy....
Well it doesn't claim to cause homosexuality, but are predispositions towards it.

In any case, environmental factors are really hard to pin down due to the vast range of cultures and environments from which homosexuals are seen.

In any case, the main issue to get at here, is the genetic predispositioning severly weakens any case saying that it is a concious choice made by homosxuals.

While a desire to pass on your genes (hence the want of many lesbians to have access to fertility treatment) is still present, it doesn't change a sexual attraction.

PoeticDuck

HSC
Xayma said:
Well it doesn't claim to cause homosexuality, but are predispositions towards it.

In any case, environmental factors are really hard to pin down due to the vast range of cultures and environments from which homosexuals are seen.

In any case, the main issue to get at here, is the genetic predispositioning severly weakens any case saying that it is a concious choice made by homosxuals.

While a desire to pass on your genes (hence the want of many lesbians to have access to fertility treatment) is still present, it doesn't change a sexual attraction.
Yeah the last bit was what i wanted to get at also....the desire to pass on genes doesn't beat sexual attraction in most cases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)